GLITCH 06

▒GLITCH 06

°=°=°=°

"Onee-chan? Can I have ice cream? The brown one and please don't replace it with dog poo."

"Wha-? I haven't done anything like that, you idiot." Bonk. "Anyways, wait for me while I buy you some okay?"

"Haiii~ Onee-chan!"

... ...

"Oi, Yu- eh? Where did you go?"

... ...

"Eh? No... NO DON'T! STOP YOUR GODDAMN CAR! NO, YU-!!"

Yumi woke up with a jolt, an expression of horror evident on her pale face as she recalled her dream- no scratch that, it was a nightmare. She held her hand on her head as she felt another intense headache incoming. "These have got to freaking stop already." Yumi mumbled to herself as she looked for Akashi through the front camera.

She does this a lot; looking through the front camera, I meant. It wasn't that she was secretly taking pictures of him- okay maybe she does but she edits them and then when she's done laughing at her creations, she deletes them before Akashi would check his camera roll.

Getting back on track, she usually looks through the front camera because she just needs a reassurance that Akashi is still with her or using his phone. The thought of being with someone else scared her; she didn't want to stray from someone she dubbed as 'safe' such as Akashi... well, he was pretty much the only one she knew at the moment so being with someone else besides the red head troubled her to no end.

It's not like she was a stalker, no. She just had this... odd fear of... she couldn't describe it. This fear of... no, it wasn't the goddamned fish we were talking about. This felt different; more dark and chilling.

She shook her head to remove herself from her reverie and continued to look through the front camera.

Familiar light grey walls; check. A memo board at the edge of the room; check, was what Yumi thought as she surveyed what she could see through the camera. Okay, I'm in Akashi-sama's room. That's good.

She heard the door to Akashi's room open up, so she assumed that he came into the room. "Pssst." She whispered, "Pssst."

"E-Eh?" The unfamiliar voice echoed, resulting Yumi to freeze and cover her mouth.

Oh crap! It must be one of his maids! The white haired girl panicked in her head, hitting herself on the head in the process. Reminder: Always check the room first before deciding to pick on Akashi.

"Wh-Who's there?" stuttered the maid, putting the tray with snacks and tea on Akashi's study desk shakily.

Think, Yumi, think! "I... I'm your motheeer~" The phone bug attempted to speak in a spooky manner.

"NO, MOM PLEASE DON'T HAUNT ME! I LOVE YOUUU!" The poor maid screamed as she ran out of the room as she cried out comically.

Oh my god, I'm so sorry, she apologized mentally, sweat dropping at the maid's exit.

"No, Akashi-sama! My mother is haunting your room, I'm sorry!" Yumi heard the same maid cry out agonizingly.

Akashi sighed. "Your mother is not haunting the place, Shina-san. She is perfectly peaceful and I am sure she did not have a grudge against you, did she?" The maid nodded. "You are dismissed, now go rest or if you want, you could visit your mother's grave." The maid bowed and thanked the heir then went on her way. Akashi sighed as he closed the door to his room and went to his phone. "Yumi, explain." He said once he turned on his phone.