GLITCH 07

▒GLITCH 07

°=°=°=°

(・o・)

September 14, 2014

⇒ Akashi-sama's phone glitched

⇒ Screen went static

⇒ Girl fell in river

⇒ Screen went green

⇒ Phone turned off

⇒ Yumi glitched

October 8, 2014

⇒ Phone glitched

⇒ Screen went static

⇒ Girl cowering in corner; shadows laughing; girl saying "make it stop"

⇒ Phone turned off

⇒ Yumi glitched

The diamond haired girl nipped her thumb lightly as she gazed at the phrase that stated her name anxiously. She glitched two times. Two. Sighing, she exited Akashi's memos and went to speak to the red head once he woke up. She wanted to go back to sleep as well, but she just couldn't.

To get all of the serious things out of their heads, the girl decided to be aloof and joke around Akashi since he too has been bothered by the events happening.

"Akashi-sama, I have a question!" Yumi said as she sat down, raising her hand as if participating in a class.

Akashi glanced at her shortly before he continued to answer the take home worksheet their teachers had given them. He nodded at her to which she grinned at.

"If we had sex right now would it be considered cyber sex?" She asked, slapping her knee and rolling around his phone as she pounded her fist on the supposed "floor".

Hearing her words, Akashi "accidentally" snapped his pencil in two and robotically turned to look at the chortling Yumi who was unaware of the red head's glare. "What kind of question is that?" He demanded to know.

Yumi wiped away an invisible tear from her eye and grinned mischievously at him. "I just wanted to see your reaction!" was her sheepish reply as she sighed contentedly. "And you split your pencil in half? Just like your eyes?" Another wave of laughter erupted from the girl. Do you get it? You know, because Akashi's eyes are red and yellow? Funny? No? Well Yumi thought so.

Akashi's left eye twitched in irritation. He almost forgot that Yumi was a jokester; a meddlesome individual at that since they have been too occupied at what was happening to the girl. How Yumi was acting right now was probably a way to distract themselves or it was a way to help them cheer up a bit since that was the pixel girl's specialty. He remembered that day Yumi said some lame jokes to cheer him up when he was stressed from all the papers given to him since he was still the Student Council President in his second year of high school.

Akashi groaned in frustration as he rejected another project proposed by a council member since its intentions were too shallow for his liking. Paper work through paper work, his eyes grew tired each time they shuffled. Even though he's 'absolute' as he dubbed himself before, as a human he still had his limits. Problems were encountered in campus grounds so he had to confront them, then there was basketball practice every day afterschool, and then his academics always needed to be perfect. He needed to juggle all of those at once. He now wondered what his life would be like when the time comes when he is to inherit the family business.