GLITCH 22

▒GLITCH 22

°=°=°=°

Two full days of planning Operation: Retrieve Yumi was spent by the teenagers and after planning and preparing, they decided to take the plan into action.

It was Friday, the day Akashi, Ami, Mayu, Noriko, and apparently Kise were going to break Yumi out of the facility inside the Awashima Island. The five were currently riding an undersea train towards the island in the Kagawa Prefecture, seated and waiting patiently for the ride to stop at their destination. Akashi was looking outside while Kise was having a one-sided conversation with him, and Ami, Mayu, and Noriko were chatting amongst themselves.

A few more minutes passed and they had arrived to the island. Tourists from different countries dispersed and went to look at the few attractions on Awashima while the five teens went to a park.

Noriko opened her laptop bag and distributed small ear receivers which she would use to communicate to them. She brought out her laptop and began to search for the facility. After several minutes, she had found an area which was filled with routers. She smirked to herself and began to hack into the security cameras.

"Norikocchi looks creepy with her smirk, ssu." Kise remarked.

"Well get used to it, pretty boy, because I'm going to use it a lot in bed." She quickly said, not taking her eyes off of her laptop.

Kise blushed profoundly as Yumi, Ami, and Mayu laughed at the teen's embarrassment while Akashi just sighed and shook his head in amusement, thinking how immature his childhood friend grew up.

"Yosh! I got in!" Noriko exclaimed.

"Hah, that's what he said." Yumi added, looking over at Kise, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively.

Kise caught her look and blushed once more.

When the blonde had found out who and what Yumi was on Akashi's phone, he was surprised to say the least, but he just went along with it and they instantly hit off as friends.

"Ryōta, there's an earthworm on your leg." Noriko told him which made him panic. "Just kidding." The orange haired girl snickered.

"So mean, ssu!"

"Okay, I disabled the security cameras so that only I could have the visuals." Noriko said, wiping her forehead. She took out a note pad and wrote some numbers on it. "Here are the coordinates of the facility. You don't need to worry about the cameras, all right? I got that covered. I'm going to hide in the bushes in case they find out where I'm at." She explained. "I'll call for the jet when you are able to get her."

When Akashi got the paper with the coordinates, everyone (except Akashi himself) looked at Noriko with a confused look.

"What?" She asked, looking at all of them.

"We don't really know how to use the coordinates."

The red head sighed. "There is this thing called Google Maps and we can type in the coordinates there. Matsuoka gave us coordinates because the facility has no specific address."

"Ohhh..." Everyone muttered.

"And Akashi," The orange haired teen called the boy's attention. She simpered at him and mouthed, "Go get your girl."

He smirked back and nodded. Risking yourself for someone? Now that's love.

"Eh?" Kise said, looking at his ex-captain. "Akashicchi likes—" Ami and Mayu slapped the back of his head. The blonde got their message and said this instead: "food! Yeah, Akashicchi loooves food, ssu!" Kise laughed sheepishly in the end.