Facts, Acknowledgement, etc.

Things seen in this "chapter":

Facts

Acknowledgements

Final Note

Playlist

*Only one asked a question, so I answered him/her in the comments lol so no Q&A here, unless you want to message me, it's fine either way.

*sorry for the long overdue hehe

---

FACTS

1. Yumi's name was originally supposed to be "Kana" hence the Kana in her first name "Yukana" but it would sound weird: Yukana "Kana" Kamiwara or Yukana "Yumi" Kamiwara. Yumi sounded better, right?

2. Her nickname Yumi was derived from both her first and surname: Kamiwara Yukana or Yukana Kamiwara.

3. If you guys noticed, Ami and Mayu's name also has Yumi in them: Mayu , Ami. I know one of you noticed it too (she/he commented it), so I applaud you lol

4. Before I thought of Yumi's parent's names, I had already come up with her first name "Yukana" so I had to think up of names that had both Yu and Kana in them, thus making the names Yuzō and Hikana.

5. I imagined Yukine to appear like Sasori (when he was a child) with brown hair and brown eyes.

6. Yumi's family had this tradition where the parents name their child with a part of their names, hence why Yumi and Akashi's child is named as Seika because of Seijuro and Yukana.

7. Ami and Mayu's personalities were supposed to be switched; like Ami's attitude was supposed to be Mayu's and vice versa but as I came to write them it just went like that HAHA

8. Phone Bug is my first ever finished fanfiction and I'm really freaking proud of the outcome :')

-----

ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS

Unfortunately, I forgot to list those who voted and commented once (because i got a new phone, and I placed the list on my old phone which I misplaced //shot).

I want to acknowledge those who voted and commented at least once, because everything counts for me lol idk (im tired right now sorry hehe)

-----

FINAL NOTE

Thank you for serving as an inspiration to finish this book because without you, I wouldn't have any motivation to finish this. If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be smiling all day because of your comments.

I'm sorry if I didn't reach some of your expectations. I know that there are some unrealistic things in this book like how they broke inside the facility (lol im cringing), but despite that you still read my book, and I am forever thankful for that.

Long story short, I want to say I love you and thank you because if you hadn't supported this book, I would have probably deleted this.

I'm sorry if this final note sucked, but I'm not really good with words lol. I can't express how much I am thankful for your support ~(*w*~)

Thank you and I love you <3

-----

PLAYLIST

[if you have a playlist or song you want to suggest, feel free to comment]

Disconnected by 5 Seconds of Summer

A Daydream Away by All Time Low

Closer, Faster by Against the Current

Hold Me Tight by BTS

I NEED U by BTS

Love is not Over by BTS

You're My by BTS

Bright by Echosmith

Photograph by Ed Sheeran

Other Side of the Screen by Emily Scholz

Everything's Alright by Laura Shigihara

Hold You by Nina Nesbitt ft. Kodaline

18 by One Direction

Irresitable by One Direction

Girl Almighty by One Direction

Existence [Piano ver.] – Clannad OST

Nagisa - Clannad OST

Snowfield – Clannad OST

Spring Time [Piano ver.] – Clannad OST