GLITCH 08

▒GLITCH 08

°=°=°=°

Yumi woke up to total darkness.

She rubbed her eyes slightly and opened them once more if her vision had cleared yet.

It didn't. She still saw an endless path of darkness right in front of her, around her, below her, and above her. She waved her hand in front of her eyes but she still saw nothing. Tears started to form at the bottom of her eyes as the familiar feeling of being all alone came to her. "A-Akashi-sama?" Her voice echoed around her deeming her the only individual to wherever she is right now.

She started crying as she collapsed to her side as she hugged herself, forming a fetal position. She felt lonely, helpless, abandoned. She called out to Akashi once more, but only her voice answered that he wasn't anywhere near her. Hiccups and sobs escaped her lips as she longed for the red head's presence.

"Oi, Akashi-sama," She mumbled helplessly, "where are you?"

||101BUG010||

It sure is quiet in here without Yumi. Akashi thought as he worked on several papers in the Student Council meeting room. He had actually forgotten to charge his phone last night due to the conversation the both of them had. "She would probably tell me those idiotic jokes of hers or maybe even pester me to eat my lunch..." He mumbles to himself as he stares at his open lunch box that his chefs made him. He sighed and grabbed his chop sticks, saying a prayer before digging in to his meal for a few bites. After doing so, he proceeded to work on the papers while eating at the same time.

He was finally done with both his lunch and paper work before the school bell rung, signifying that lunch time was over.

"I hope she's doing fine..." He mutters after he had exited the room to proceed to his remaining classes.

The extant hours left at school passes by swiftly as well as basketball practice. They bid each other good bye once everyone was done showering and dressing up. They finished practice quite early; at five-thirty in the evening.

Akashi ran a hand through his crimson hair as he looked up at the sky. Maybe a cup of coffee would not be so bad. He thought as he walked to a nearby café to buy coffee or even a small snack to rejuvenate his energy.

The small shop was named Café de Temporum Quattuor, and according to Akashi's observations the language used was Latin and its translation translates to Café of the Four Seasons. He went inside and was greeted by the pleasant aroma of coffee lingering in the air. He placed his varsity jacket on a one-seater couch to reserve the chair and went in line at the same time contemplating on what to eat.

It was now his turn and he still hadn't decided on what to eat since most of the dished seemed delicious. It was a good thing that no one was after him so that he could inquire the barista what their café was all about. "Excuse me sir, but could you please explain how this café works?"

"Ah, you must be wondering why the owners named it Café de Temporum Quattuor, or in our language Café of the Four Seasons." The barista said. "They wanted to create menus that would suit the season. For example; if the season is winter, the menu would change to meals and drinks to something hot so that their bodies wouldn't suffer in the cold or maybe even some winter-themed snacks. Do you get my drift?"

Akashi nodded. "Yes, thank you." He said. "Now I would like to order a baked custard with Allspice, a frozen maple-mousse pie with candied cranberries, and a simple latte with two teaspoons of brown sugar and one teaspoon of creamer included please."

"Name please?"

"Akashi."

"Thank you for ordering at Café de Temporum Quattuor. We will call your name if your order is ready."

"Thank you as well." Akashi bowed politely and went back to his seat, taking out one of his text books in order to study in advanced.

Once he was done reading a paragraph, his name was called. He retrieved his order and sat back down, beginning to consume his baked custard. He ate slowly as he observed his surroundings; the café gave out a homey feel with different plants all around the area, the music exquisitely suited the shop like when they had played Don't Stop Me Now by Foxes, and the employees were extremely friendly with all of the customers. Akashi loved it here, he decided to visit often, maybe once every week or so.

Two girls seated themselves on the couch behind his seat after their names had been called to get their orders. He didn't mind them at first, but his ears decided to listen to their conversation.

"What a coincidence meeting you here Kyoto, Mayu-chan!" The first girl who had dark brown hair said, sipping on her drink.

"I came here to visit some relatives," was the second girl's reply, "what about you, Ami-chan?"

"Same, actually, but only my grandparents though." The first girl, Ami, responded.

"Speaking of visitations though..."

This somehow piqued Akashi's interest.

"Yeah? What about it, Ami-chan?" The second girl, Mayu, questioned as she took a bite out of a pastry.

"Why don't we visit... Yumi-chan?"

'Yumi'? Akashi thought to himself as he stopped eating his custard momentarily. Is this the same Yumi I know? And visit her where? A hospital maybe?

"... I really miss her..." Mayu lamented, putting down her snack with a sad smile upon her lips.

"I do too..." Ami whispered, her free hand clenching. What she said next froze up Akashi's body as his eyes widened at the stranger's statement. He didn't want to believe what Ami had just said, there's just...

No way...!

°=°=°=°

o w o

he he he...

baiii o v o

go AkaMi !! ^ 3 ^

Café de Temporum Quattuor is not a real place, but if it is it is merely a coincidence. That café if simply the spawn of my imagination huahua

This is probably my last update since I'm going to Singapore lateeer~

Any feedback? c:

CONTACT ME:

TWITTER: twitter.com/pentakillnjh OR twitter.com/mauitheghoul

INSTAGRAM: omgits_rea

SKYPE: itsjustmaui [[tell me you're from wattpad]]

KIK: reais_fakeok [[tell me you're from wattpad]]

ANIME AMINO: kirami-tan

Don't forget to vote and comment! It makes me inspired to write. (*˘˘*)..:*

~ kirami

#AkaRami ftw

04/28/15