GLITCH 05

▒GLITCH 05

°=°=°=°

"Today, you are going to make a program that concerns a hotel cash register. The program will ask for the number of days they will stay, and the payment per night is one hundred fifty thousand yen (¥150 000). The program will display the number of nights stayed, payment given by customer, total payment, and change the person will receive if there is." The computer teacher said as she wrote those said on the white board.

Some of the students groaned inwardly while some instantly typed away on Doctor Java, just like our dearest red-head, Akashi Seijuro.

Upon hearing the teacher's lecture, Yumi appeared in front of Akashi's monitor which surprised him a bit, but of course being a prideful person, he wouldn't show it. Well, it was a good thing that there was a "wall" that separated other students from peeking monitors next to them and Akashi was thankful for it. He sighed and put on the headphones provided by the school so that he could listen to Yumi while he typed away for the hands-on activity.

"Neee, Akashi-sama~ may I watch you work on this please please please please—"

Akashi quickly removed his headset and continued to work on the seatwork. Nevermind, he didn't want to listen to Yumi repeating the same word all over again.

The white-haired pixelated girl huffed at her master's behavior. She heaved in a deep breath and yelled, "AKASHI-SAMA!!" in an irritated voice which was heard a bit through the headset.

The boy beside Akashi heard this so he attempted to peek at the red-head's monitor, but Akashi swiftly covered it. "What was that?" The boy asked.

"None of your business." Akashi replied monotonously and put on the headset once again with a grim expression, as if it was going to be the death of him wearing the headset.

Akashi minimized the screen of Doctor Java and opened the Notepad application so that he could work on the activity and at the same time communicate with Yumi, and then placed the two applications next to each other.

Much to Akashi's chagrin, Yumi was being quiet, although it was out of character of her.

"Familiar..." Yumi mumbled as she observed the syntaxes being inputted in the program.

After several minutes, Akashi was done and he raised his hands so that the teacher could examine his program.

Programming, huh? Yumi mused in her mind. How can it be familiar even though I have no recollection of it?

||101BUG010||

Akashi was currently taking a ten minute break from basketball practice, so while he was doing that, he went on his phone to talk to Yumi however she was being quiet once more so he decided to ask about it.

"Yumi," his velvety voice snapped the said girl out of her thoughts, her blank dilated eyes that were staring specifically at nothing went back to normal, "is there something wrong?"

The girl shook her head and smiled gleefully. "Nope, nothing's wrong. Just... thinking." She replied, her voice trailing off as she fiddled with her thumbs nervously.

"Stop lying and tell it to me straight—"

"Sei-chan?" Reo called out which gained the said teen's attention. "Who're you talking to?" He asked.

Akashi spared him a side long glance. "None of your business, Reo." He replied, placing his phone back in his bag but not before giving a look at Yumi saying that they would have a talk later.