Chapter 13.

I woke up this morning in enough time to turn my alarm clock off before it even rang. The sound of rain out instantly assured me to keep my hair down. It was silent downstairs as I went to the bathroom to shower. The steam warming me up and filling me with energy.

I made it back into my room with a towel around my body, putting on a record and lighting a cigarette.

Today was the day Stu and I let the other guys know about our relationship. What would they think? I knew Stu and John were pretty close. Would he have told him already?

Being in a relationship changes things. I mean even though I knew the guys already.....it was still a little nerve wracking, I mean will they think of me differently? Now I was just Stu's girl. It wasn't a bad thing. It was just a little different. I always tend to over think things.

I put my uniform on, neatly brushed my hair and applied makeup. Looking at myself in the mirror, I felt happy with my appearance and grabbed my umbrella.
..

Work was a drag for the time being. Tiffany didn't show again which left me alone until eleven thirty. I told my boss I had a family thing I had to attend to. I walked back home and dressed for Stuart. Jeans, white top, leather jacket over. My red heels. Perfume. I walked downstairs and saw Sarah walk in through the front door, closing her umbrella. I bit my lip when she saw me.

"Oh hello Molly. I thought you had work." She smiled.

"I do...I mean I did. Got off early. But um, I can use your help." I smiled.
...

Sarah drove me to the art college so I wouldn't get wet. I thanked her and was happy to see Stuarts vehicle parked across the street.

When I entered, the bell overhead rang, sending students everywhere. I walked along the crowded hall and recognized his back. It's funny how only when you know someone or really like them, you can recognize them from afar. He was alone, carrying a canvas, messenger bag around his body. A blank expression on his face. I poked his back and he turned around, giving me a smile that lit up his face.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You found it. I'm so glad you came by." He held my hand as we walked together. His dark clothing matching mine. I noticed his hair was styled into a quiff. Sunglasses on his head. He looked rediculously sexy. It was a shock to me as to why he was single all this time. But when I noticed all the girls around here looking neatly groomed, I understood.

"How's your day?" I asked. He sighed.

"Fuckin tiring. I just need to drop this off in life class and we can be on our way."

I nodded as we entered a classroom. It was wide. The floor messy with smeared paint. Easles and stools everywhere. He smiled when he saw my look of wonder.

"I usually sit over there by the window. It helps to get a sense of light. John usually sits beside me."

"Can I see?" I asked, pointing to the large painting he had in his hands. He nodded and faced me, holding it up. I couldn't help but to blush. It was two holding hands. One obviously a girls, the other a boys. Fingers intertwined. The black and whie giving it a beautiful view. The only thing in colour was the girls's fingernails. Red. Like mine.

"It's beautiful Stu. I love it." I brushed my finger over it. He set it down and leaned in, kissing me. I smiled against his lips and pulled back.

"Come on, the lads are probably down in the canteen already." He set his painting beside a few others, grabbing a tag and wrote his name on it.

"What's that for?" I asked.

"I'm including this in my paintings for the art show. It's this Saturday."