Chapter 37.

"You two know each other?" Stu asked.

"Let's just say, I've 'ad our Molly 'ere begging for me every night." He laughed.

"Excuse me." I stumbled out of my seat and ran to the girls loo where I puked in the toilet. My knees hurt as they scraped on the hard floor. The smell of piss and perfume in the air. I cried to myself, resting my head against the cold stall door.

"Why??" I whimpered. "Why now?"

"Molly??" I heard him call out.

"Hey get out of here!" I heard the many girls yell.

"Oh fuck off and fix your face!" John yelled.

I couldn't help breaking a small laugh but still in my broken state. The door opened and Stu kneeled down to retrieve me.

"Molly...what's wrong??"

"It's him. It's Peter." I cried. "I thought he wouldn't come back but...there he is."

"Molly you're shaking." Stu held my hand. I held onto him. He kissed my cheek. "I've never seen you like this. You're pale."

"I want to go home."

John sighed and looked at his watch. "Were on."

I clung onto Stu while we walked back out of the restroom, into the crowded club.

"I 'ave to perform Moll."

"Stuart..." I cried.

"Shhh. I'll get Tiffany to be with you alright? She won't let anything happen to you."

I nodded sadly as he left me alone. I looked around and jumped when I felt her hand grab mine.

"Molly honey." She kissed my cheek and fixed my eye makeup. "I knew that bastard would show up sometime. He's got a lot of nerve trying to waltz back into your life. Where the fuck is he?? I'm giving him a piece of my mind!"

I shook my head. "Tiff...he's up there." I pointed on stage to where he sat on his high and mighty drums. She put a hand on her hip and huffed.

"Fuckin John..."

"John didn't know. Nobody knew what he looked like. Only you." I found myself crying again. She hugged me and rubbed my back.

"Shhh baby don't cry. I'm here. I won't let anyone harm you."

"I'm sorry I'm like this. I just...he's caused me too much pain I just...he scares me."

"Were here for Stuart alright? C'mon."

It took her some time to pull me along front row where the guys played. Stuart giving me a worried look. Peter staring at me the entire gig. John tried to make the most of each song but he knew the pain it was causing me. George looked rather confused as he noticed the sudden change of mood. Glancing at everyone. Then our eyes met.

What's wrong? He mouthed. Peter still staring at me.

I just shook my head and wiped my eyes. I made a quick glance at Peter and he followed. I bit my lip.

Peter? He mouthed again.

I nodded. In that moment, all hell broke loose.
...........