Chapter 43.

After our little talk, I wished him a happy Birthday and thanked him for helping me with the job. He gave me a small kiss goodbye and we went our seperate ways. It wasn't until I reached my street I realised I completely forgot about the photos. I groaned just as George snuck up behind me.

"Boo!" He yelled. I squeaked and smacked his arm. He was laughing at my red face.

"Dammit George!"

"I couldn't resist." He laughed. I pulled his hair and broke out laughing as well.

"You're a dick."

"You're a pussy." He smirked.

"Fuck off. Your parents home?"

"Nah. Off in London for the weekend."

"It's only Thursday." I waited as he unlocked the door, letting me in.

"Then they started the weekend early. You wanna watch telly or somethin?"

I took my coat off and shrugged. "I guess. I have nothing planned anyways."

He went into the kitchen and came back out with two drinks. I took one and twisted off the cap.

"There's a party later at Ye Cracke for Stuart."

"Are you going?" I asked.

"I dunno. Are you?"

I gave him a sarcastic smile and he got the notion. He laughed.

"I was only askin don't get your knickers in a twist."

"Shut up. No I...I already wished Stu a happy birthday." I sat beside him as he turned the telly on. He froze.

"You saw him?"

"Yeah. He um, did me a favor."

"What's that?" He asked.

"He got me a job. A friend of his works for the gig I was hoping to get and instead of waiting...Stu promised to talk to his friend to give me a chance. My own reference." I smiled. "But um...I had to give him something in return."

"You shag him?"

I scoffed. "Yes George infront of everyone at the diner. Of course not. But he asked me to come to Hamburg with the band."

"Hamburg??" He asked confusedly.

"Do you not know?"

He just shook his head, furrowing his eyebrows.

"The band is booked for Germany the beginning of August. I guess John was going to surprise you all..."

"O..Oh I see. Yeah um, John mentioned somethin about a surprise he was waitin on to tell us."

"Sorry I blew it." I smiled.

"Nah it's alright. Wow...Hamburg. Fuckin brilliant."

"I guess we can do this thing together."

He looked at me and smiled. "I'm glad you'll be there."

"Me too." I leaned in and kissed him.

Our lips caressed and parted the longer we stayed in this position. My tongue easing into his mouth to taste his. He got the hint and began to easily play with mine, enjoying the feeling of our soft wet tongues wiggling against one anothers. I had to pull away to catch some air.

"Georgie...you're an amazing kisser."

"So are you. I've never done that before." He blushed. As soon as he said that, I got a naughty idea.
"Show me what else you've never done." I nodded upstairs.
....