Chapter 47.

One week Later

Stu and I boarded the plane, hand in hand and taking our seats.

"I told you it was fuckin cake to not bring anythin." He smiled smugly. I giggled and nudged him.

"Yeah well, luckily I brought my purse along. Hairbrush, pins, makeup, camera...Birth control."

"Were goin to need lots of that on this trip." He smirked.

I giggled and kissed his cheek. "I can't wait until we get to the hotel."

"Who says we need a hotel? I'd be right to shag you 'ere and now."

"Excuse me! There's children on this plane too ye know!" A snooty woman said disgustedly, covering her little ones ears. I smacked Stu's arm as he apologized.

"Quite sorry madam." He turned to me and mouth. I'm not sorry.

I just laughed and grabbed my camera, snapping a photo. "That one will be called, 'Stu get's us thrown off the plane.'" Just then, I squeaked as the plane lifted off the ground. "Oh god."

"Shh it'll be over soon love."

"What if something horrible happens? Like we get in the middle of a storm and we crash in the middle of the ocean?? What if we never make it??" I panicked.

"That's all what if's Molly. We'll be alright."

"Promise?"

"I promise." He leaned down and snuck a kiss. I smiled.

"I feel a little better."

"A little?" He leaned in and kissed me again.

"Mmmm. Much much better." I mumbled against his lips.

We again were interrupted by the angry mother clearing her throat.

"Alright alright, we'll lay off." Stu muttered.
.....

After a few photo taking on the plane, panicking over turbulance and sneaking kisses while angry mom was napping, we landed safely and were just two nervous kids with nothing on our backs, in the big city.

"Christ this...fuck." I said drearily. Stuart laughed and looked around the buildings.

"Never in my life did I think we'd actually do this. Molly...you're my fuckin dream."

I smiled and stood on my tippy toes, pecking his lips. "Come on, let's get to the hotel."
...

Despite my American ways, I was nervous to be back in the states. Especially after spending years in Liverpool and the occasional visit to London. But to land in a place that was also so new to me...it was frightening.

"Oh my god what's that!" Stu yelled dramatically as we got out of the cab to our hotel. I laughed.

"Ah yes. I remember that. I think it's called the sun? It's been so long since I've let that warm heaven soak in my skin." I teased. He laughed and pulled me along inside.

"I believe we have reservations." Stu smiled to the lady behind the counter.
...

"My god." I looked around the large room. It smelled like Lavender and mint. Stu opened the window and whistled.

"This view."

"Stu." I called. He turned around as I snapped a photo. He smiled and I took another.

"C'mere." He waved. I walked until I was standing beside him. "Now, kiss me."

I did just that, enjoying our lips together. He continued on as I faced the camera to us and snapped over and over again. The flashes like sparks amongst our love.
...