hes rolling with the lgbt

[has one of my ocs in this!!]

-----------

Yasunari sighed loudly, looking into one of the rooms in the Decay of Angels HQ. A cuddle pile had been called, and there were people from four different organizations piled atop each other on the couch, floor and rug in the room.

From where he stood, he could see Fyodor-san, Nikolai-san, Sigma-kun, Dazai-san and Nakajima-kun. They were the most clear to him, the rest, however...

The two ginger heads signified Tanizaki-kun and Chuuya-san. The dual toned hair was Akutagawa-kun and the girl with the long red hair was a former guild member... The best detective in the agency was holding some guy with a racoon.

He slowly blinked, before gingerly stepping into the room and gently placing the tray of snacks in his hands onto the coffee table. He glanced back at the cuddle pile before walking back out.

He still had the drinks to get, after all.

He walked back in a few minutes later, placing the tray of various beverages next to the snack tray, and sat down on a cushion placed at the coffee table, on the floor.

He sipped his green tea as he looked at out the window, the show playing on the television becoming background noise- Yasunari had always hated silence. Reminded him of the labs.

He shook his head, sighing softly. It wasn't the time to reminisce about his past currently, he had to make sure that the perimeter of the base was clear. He moved to stand up, his ability lighting up strips of passages around him, which quickly dispersed to make a sound wave.

Suddenly he stilled, a pressure appeared on his ankle that wasn't there before. He processed the information sent back to him by the sound wave he sent out, and looked down at his feet.

A hand was grabbing him?

He followed the hand to the white sleeves, and up to the neck, then the face- " Sigma-kun?"

" Yasunari-san... Are you not joining us?" Sigma-kun queried, his voice deep with sleep as he rubbed his eyes with his other hand.

Yasunari hummed, tilting his head to the side as he blinked, " And, if you don't mind answering, would I be joining this... Cuddle pile? I have work to do, Sigma-kun."

" ... Yasunari-san, you look tired. Why don't you join for a bit? A little rest never hurt anyone," Yasunari flinched at the new voice, he turned to see the Weretiger boy- ah, Nakajima Atsushi-kun.

" Nakajima-kun?"

" Come on, Yasunari-san. Atsushi is right."

Yasunari looked out the window, then at the watch on his wrist before sighing and letting Sigma-kun tug him into his arms. He looked down at the young male, who wound his arms around Yasunari's waist and curled around the older man, then at Nakajima-kun- who was, was he smiling?

Yasunari narrowed his eyes, then closed them and huffed- wrapping his own arms around Sigma-kun's shoulders as well. He shooed Nakajima-kun back to his original napping spot.

The boy chuckled, lying back down on the soft sheets laid down below them. Yasunari smiled softly, maybe this wasn't so bad.