in an alternate universe *insert cool sound effects*

Chuuya stared to the ceiling, praying to heaven to give him patience. Lord give me strength or whatever but this time he needed patience.

When he had ended up in the hero course and class 1-A after the boss had given him the mission to spy on the hero populated city outside of Yolohama, he hadn't fucking expected that his two partners, the stupid makerel and moronic rat, to follow right after only to land themselves in the general course despite their frankly — over powered abilities.

Despite being honestly two of the strongest ability users Yokohama has known, this stupid state in the country of Japan that the entirety of Yolohama was cut off from was stupid enough to deem Dazai Fucking Osamu and Fyodor Fucking Dostoevsky as "Irrelevant Useless Quirk Havers" and push them both down to class 1-C.

Chuuya was literally about to storm up to the principal's office when Osamu grabbed him.

“ It's... Fine, I suppose. Our abilities are quite useless against robots. Crime and Punishment can't really kill a being made entirely of metal... and No Longer Human doesn't nullify anything from the robots because they don't have abilities. It's expected we'd be put in the General course, really.” Fyodor hummed, holding the letters the school had sent to their house, it was Osamu and his letters.

A full page of words just basically telling them to fuck off into the course for useless idiots. Chuuya didn't understand how Osamu and Fyodor weren't more offended by this when he was angrier than he had ever been — even counting the times Dazai and Fyodor had infuriated him enough until he didn't cook for either of them for weeks!

“ How are you two not angry about this? I'm offended for you!”

“ Well, you didn't read the end of the letters, darling. We're allowed into the hero course for some special occasions only because we both got full marks on every written paper. We apparently tied with some other kid named Midoriya.”

Osamu smiled and pulled him down onto the couch where Fyodor was calmly sipping a cup of tea. The Russian placed the letters onto the coffee table, then his cup right beside them.

“ And even so, you'd be our Knight in Shining Armour! Being the only one out of the three of us to even get into the hero course means you'll have to protect us, Chibiko! We can't have Fyodor murdering a villian or me mentally scarring one now, can we?” Osamu grinned.

It was times like these that Chuuya hated the fact his two partners were exactly the same, albeit differing energy levels.

Because Fyodor smiled. As cheekily as someone with a gold fish stare like he did could.

 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
i actually genuinely liked writing this, and as you can tell — it's a mha x bsd crossover. i might make a full fanfic in the future, if anyone is willing to read that.

anyway, im back for however long i feel like 😼