he cheated on you!!

“ Fyodor, do you accept Dazai as your wife?—” Ranpo had started, reading from a script in front of him as he stared ruefully at the president of the Armed Detective Agency, who was holding a bag of chips in his hands.

“ HE CHEATED ON YOU!”

“ WHAT!? WHO SAID THAT!? WHO SAID THAT!?” Dazai turned so quick it was a wonder how he didn't get whiplash. He scanned the small gathering of people watching the wedding of two unlikely people.

“ Yes.” Fyodor answered, ignoring the gasps from the crowd that came after what Nikolai had said. “ I do take Osamu as my wife.” he glared at Nikolai, a silent "stfu".

“ Okay then. Dazsi do you take Fyodor as your husband—”

“ HE CHEATED ON YOU WITH NAKAHARA CHUUYA!!”

More gasps filled the room as everyone turned to stare at the redhead, casually sipping his bottle of wine as he stared at Nikolai. “ Huh?”

“ WHAT!?” Dazai shouted, he pointed at Nikolai and glared. “ YOU STOP SPOUTING LIES!”

Nakahara Chuuya...? Oh, that hot ginger Osamu had as a partner in the Port Mafia?

Fyodor hummed, blinking as he examined the shortie drinking wine at a wedding ceremony before he looked at the fight going on between two of his bitches.

Nikolai and Dazai were having the equivalent of a cat fight in the middle of the room.

Chuuya slowly moved from his seat to stand beside Fyodor as they both watched their dumbass bfs fight.

“ Guys, please. I'm supposed to be marrying Dazai, not you Nikolai.”

“ Honestly, have you never heard of polyamorous relationships?”

Chuuya and Fyodor looked at each other when their words had no effect of stopping on the two dumbasses fighting and sighed.

Why did they choose such idiots to love?