𝙞 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙢 𝙩𝙤𝙜𝙚𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧

(6:45pm)
𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖
have you been on Twitter??

𝙖𝙣𝙖
No.. am I missing something?

𝙣𝙖𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙖
omg, look at this!

attachment: 5 images

Jenny @jennifers7786 • 1h
      I haven't seen Max this happy since he joined f1.

maria🏎 @mariaklatin21 • 53m
     New power couple? 😍

◉ sami ✨ @samanthaprivst
     I see them together.....

These were the first few tweets that caught Ana's eye, Natalia had sent her more and after getting on Twitter herself she saw the full extent of people going absolutely mad about both her and Max's interview.

Some were thrilled with the idea and others were downright upset. The photographer had posted the photos he took of the pair and the internet was driven crazy by Max having his arm around her waist.

After the interview Ana had called Natalia and explained the encounter between both her and Max.

'everyone's going to go crazy'

Ana remembered Natalia saying that over the phone before she hung up. She was right.

While the countdown to her formula one debut was ticking, the last thing she needed was a controversy or a rumour.

The first person she thought to ring was George.

"Are they always like this George? The media?"

"They'll do anything they can to break you, trust me it happens to every rookie"

"did it happen to you?"

"all the time, they'd come up with something new everyday..."

Talking to George relieved the feeling of anxiety that grew in Ana's stomach. She had spoken about this with her social media manager before announcing her debut.

'They are going to test you, they are going to ruin your confidence and destroy your self-esteem"

Ana knew she had it harder in a male dominated industry, but she wouldn't let the fact that she was the only girl out of twenty people, bring down her confidence in any way, her brothers and her father and her mother taught her better than that.