𝙧𝙖𝙘𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚 : 𝙗𝙖𝙝𝙧𝙖𝙞𝙣

"Radio check, radio check"

"Copy" Ana repeated

She now sat in her car on the grid, the last of all the engineers had cleared the track and now the twenty drivers all sat alone. Ana let out a deep breath and flicked her visor down. There was a moment of silence before one red light flicked on, and then another. In what seemed to happen in slow motion, the fifth light turned on, and the noise of each car revving filled her ears. There was a pause, and then each red light turned off simultaneously.

And it's lights out and away we go!
And it's Max Verstappen against Lewis Hamilton.

The two drivers were now in front and leading the grid. Ana started in P6 meaning she had to overtake if she wanted to go for a podium. She'd been pushed back into P7 by Daniel Ricciardo who overtook her going into turn 3.

Petranov fighting back for P6 as they head down to turn 4..
and that's off!!!
and that looks like a Haas!

Mazepin struggled to keep up with the other drivers, he spun out into the barriers at turn 3, leaving a cloud of dust behind him from the gravel. Soon enough the yellow flags were waved and the safety car was deployed.

"Focus on the race Ana I want you to overtake Ricciardo" Andrei advised her

"Copy"

Petranov is putting pressure on Ricciardo
will she be able to regain her position in P6?

Ana pushed but the mclaren wasn't giving in. It wasn't until lap 4 that she managed to overtake him going around the outside.

"Brilliant keep that up" Andrei called through the microphone.

Verstappen, Hamilton and Leclerc all fought for first place while Ana was back in sixth and now battling Lando's mclaren who threatened to overtake her. She'd held the wheel so tight she could imagine her hands were now purple. She felt herself ease up once she went down the straight. She kept her position and continued to fight for fifth which was taken by Pierre. But going into the turn she caught Daniel while looking into her mirror, Daniel had overtaken her the same way she'd overtaken him. Now she was pushed back to P8 after both Mclarens had forced their way ahead of her.

There's another car spinning off now
That's Mick! That's Mick Schumacher!
This means both Haas' are out of the race

"Your main focus is Alonso, push this lap"

Ana took each order from Andrei and applied it to her driving. Her main focus was Alonso who was pushing her for 8th. She was still behind the two Mclarens and she wouldn't give up until she regained a top 5 position. A virtual safety car was deployed meaning Ana had to decrease her speed by 40 percent, and no overtaking was allowed. She took this time to collect herself and go over her strategy in her head again.

"Ricciardo may have a left rear puncture, you need to push at the green light" Andrei told her.

The battle between herself and Ricciardo continued going into lap 8. In front, Lando and Charles were battling each other. She managed to keep her position, soon enough her and Daniel were wheel to wheel, they stayed like this going into a corner, but she managed to slip passed him and now she was in 7th place with Daniel following close behind.

Petranov has made it passed Ricciardo and now she's up against Leclerc

"Daniel is pitting, push Leclerc" Andrei ordered