𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙙 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙨

9:45

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨 2h
Missed Call

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨 3h
Missed Call

𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙨 3h
Missed Call

Charles looked down at his phone, the missed calls from Ana that he hadn't bothered to answer. It wasn't that he was angry, but he couldn't deny the sting of jealous that he felt when he saw her on Max's story. It wasn't like him to show his jealousy, he could admit that he hadn't been feeling like himself lately, but Ana had been with guys before, and although it never sat well with Charles, he never ignored her for it.

Charles didn't like this version of himself, he called Ana and let it ring, he knew she'd be awake, she never slept before testing.

She answered the phone, she let out a sigh of relief after she heard Charles say 'hey' on the other end.

"where have you been?"

"Sorry sorry I just saw your calls now"

Ana giggled into the phone but quickly tried to carry on the conversation with Charles, he could hear the faint sound of someone talking in the background, but it was just the television he thought.

"Good!! I thought something happened, I called George but he said you were fine"

"Yeah I'm ok, how nice are these hotels?"

"Let's move here, seriously"

The faint noise of a man talking in the background in her calls grew louder, and her laughs were now in response to the voice, and he knew it wasn't the tv.

"Are you with someone?"

"Just Max, Charles you have to watch this show"

He was in her hotel now? Charles continued to listen to her rave about a show she had started watching, but all he could do was form a heap of wow's and no way's. He left the call with a goodbye, only thinking about the endless possibilities of what the two were doing. He made himself sick at the thought. Going back to Instagram and checking Max's story, only feeling pure anger now, that should be him taking that photo of her instead. He didn't want to ask George about what he should do, knowing George's response would be something logical like 'they aren't together' and 'they are just friends', because George always thought ahead, Charles always thought the worst.

He turned his phone off, not even wanting to make himself stress before testing, he'd talk to George about it tomorrow, but tomorrow felt like a million years away. He couldn't sleep, he couldn't get rid of all the thoughts that poisoned his mind. But he knew he was just thinking the worst and that she'd never do that to him. Would she.