𝙠𝙞𝙨𝙨𝙚𝙨

@anastasiapetranov posted a story

@anastasiapetranov posted a story—

George and Ana sat in the cabin of his AMG. The cool leather seats brushed against her tan skin as the song unforgettable played. The car was stationary in a parking lot, the pair had come back from a late dinner and were now enjoying the warm Italian breeze before they left for their hotels.

"So what's the deal with you and Charles" George shot the question at her without hesitation.

Ana looked at him, the street lights giving his eyes a slight sparkle.

"George, you know what the deal is"

"Stas, you know Charles better than anyone, he's liked you for longer than I can remember" George's hand rested on the gear stick, slightly tapping against it.

"George I love him, you know that. But I don't want to ruin what we have, you know"

George nodded his head, understanding how a relationship between the two could tear the group apart. George saw Ana as his younger sister, but while they all had grown up together, Charles had loved her more than anyone.

"And what about Max?" George raised his eyebrows.

Ana cocked her head, confused about the sudden question.

"Max and I are teammates.."

"Come on Stas, I know you better than anyone, what's happening between you two"

Ana let out a deep breath, while she had kept the secret hidden beneath a blanket of lies, she couldn't hide it from George. She'd never been able to hide anything from him, whether it was a boyfriend or even a haircut. George had found a way to read Ana like a book better than anyone who had ever known her.

"Max and I are, you know.." she hinted without having to tell him the full story.

"I know, spare me the details please" George laughed.

His laugh was comforting to Ana, he wasn't mad or upset but maybe slightly uncomfortable. George accepted her no matter what, but one thing was holding him back from fully supporting this.

"You know Charles will kill Max if he ever finds out"

While Ana knew Charles wasn't a murderer, George's words weren't far from the truth..