~1~

Sorry I just had to add this quote it's one of my favorites

Third person POV
Y/n sat there at the bottom of the prismarine palace steps looking at the glistening water below her staring at her reflection like she was having a staring contest with herself. She was only broke out of this trance due to hearing footsteps coming down the palace stairs.
"Y/n dear are you ready to go?" Lizzie asked the little girl "Yes mother, where are we going again?" The little girl questioned "that's for you to find out" Lizzie held a smirk on her face. Y/n and Lizzie both walked hand in hand to the boats 'so we're going somewhere out of the kingdom' Y/n thought to herself, the two were walking together hand and hand to the docks.
~ TIME SKIP ~
Y/n POV
Once we got there I was eager to get off the boat, I held a huge smile on my face when we walked through my fathers kingdom his kingdom was beautiful. I lived in my mother's kingdom in the ocean so I mostly see a whole lot of ocean and less people but when I'm here it's filled with lovely and chattering people. As we walked to my fathers "home" which was a enormous castle, like how much free time did he have.
When mom and I walked in we were greeted by my father, though him and my mom aren't married it still feels like they are. "Joel you better have a good reason for bringing me here" mom said sounding irritated "Yeah mom was really busy trying to get a glow squid not to die " I said remembering all the squid that came in but never came out or came back for that matter. "Right so I think it's time to teach Y/n how to fly with those wings of hers" my father stated 'wait I have to learn to fly, I thought it was just a natural thing to know' I thought to myself. My mother seemed to hesitant at the idea but agreed in the end.
~TIME-SKIP~
We were now walking by the beach looking for a place to learn to fly when something catches my eye in the ocean it seemly looks like it's glowing. I quickly slipped away without my parents noticing 'geez how did they not notice' I sweat dropped. I started to walk towards the mysterious object it seemed to glow brighter the closer I got to it. I picked up the mysterious object and examined it.
What it looks like:

I know it's the Moana rock but I couldn't find anything better

I know it's the Moana rock but I couldn't find anything better. Back to the story
Lizzie POV (only for a short amount of time)
"I did not do that, Y/n dear did I do that" I question my daughter but when I look to see were she is, SHES GONE?!?! "JOEL WERE IS Y/N!" I screeched to my significant other, who quickly covered his ears "what are you talking about Lizzie she's right here" he looks down to see no one there and in the split second his eyes go wide.

Y/n POV
I was taken out of my trance when I hear my name being called. I quickly shove the rock in my pocket and start walking towards the screaming. When I get there I see my mom and dad freaking out saying they've lost me, I make a coughing noise and say "Ummm.. I'm right here" my mother runs up to me quickly and gives me a hug that is basically suffocating me but I hug back anyways.
~ TIME SKIP BC IM LAZY ~
When we get home and I head to my room I try to take a nap but my mind keeps wandering to the mysterious rock I found on the beach. I reach my hand in my pocket and pull out the rock. I stare at it for a while till I feel sleep take over me.

??? POV
"I see the guardian has chosen." The mysterious figure states, "are you sure they chose her... I mean she's just a child" another person stated "Yes I'm sure the rock would've disappeared in her hands if she wasn't the chosen one" "okay of you say so, but I seriously think this might be a mistake"

That's my first chapter let me know if I should continue or stop.
If I continue, who do you think these mysterious figures are and what do they mean by chosen one?
Anyways thank you so much for reading and stay safe and keep hydrated.

- Minty Rose 🌹