~8~

I squinted as I felt rays of sunlight hit my face, groaning in agony I turned my body only to hit the floor. 'Fuck!' I internally yelled as I rubbed my forehead.

I rolled over on the floor, facing my body up only to be blinded by the sun in the process. "ARE YOU SERIOUS!" I yelled covering my eyes.

I pulled myself up into my bed seeing my book had been placed back. 'Oh fawn must've put it back' I thought, gonna have to thank her.

I strolled to the bathroom to see a bath had already been drawn for me. Removing my clothes inplace myself in the tub, finally relaxing my muscles. "God damn, my shoulders hurt" I murmured to myself.

I looked over to my shoulder to see a bruise forming, probably from my fall. 'Damn I need to ice that' I thought as I rolled my shoulder wincing in pain a bit.

I sunk underneath the water, holding my breath as I opened my eyes I could've sworn I saw the necklace glow. 'No fucking way'

I quickly came up to examine it, but there was no difference, just the same old necklace. I need more sleep, I'm imagining things now.

I decided I've spent enough time in the bath when my fingers start to look like raisins. Sighing I wrapped a towel around me walking out to see an outfit already prepped and ready.

'Fawn definitely picked this out' I internally thanked the kind woman, most of the other maids dress me up in big poofy dresses

'Fawn definitely picked this out' I internally thanked the kind woman, most of the other maids dress me up in big poofy dresses. The colors coordinated with my fathers kingdom, mostly the moss green.

Placing on another crown this one being more comfortable then most of them. It had small red and green jewls and it had gold designs.

Grabbing my book and placing it in my pouch, I walked out of the room heading downstairs

Grabbing my book and placing it in my pouch, I walked out of the room heading downstairs. Making my way to the dining room, upon seeing my father I gave a curtsy "good morning father" tilting my head back up, I walked and say down.

Picking up a piece of bread, my father interupt the silence. "You'll have to stay with Scott today" my mood deflated but not letting it show on my face. "Of course father, I've been dying to see him again." I spoke.