~4~

{'+ Y/n POV +'}

"Well, that was interesting.'' I mumbled to myself as the man with goggles left with his friends. I continued walking until I ended up in a forest.
As I was walking through the forest seeing a bunch of mushrooms until I heard rustling.
'What was that!?' I thought as I looked around my surroundings until I was suddenly tackled to the ground as I quickly shut my eyes. There was silence for a few seconds until I heard barking.
I opened my eyes as i saw a dog on top of me, the dog tilted its head before licking my face.
"Fran, where are you, Sam is going to kill me if i dont bring you back" I heard someone yell which made the dog perk up. The dog ran to the direction where the voice was.
I followed from behind and saw a boy with brown hair wearing overalls with a sweater

The person saw the dog running to him and kneel down and patted his head as he looked up and spotted me,he looked at me a bit surprised but smiled

"oh hello, are you lost?" He asked
"No, I know my way around here, I think?" I said
"So...what's your name?"
"My name's Y/n" i said as i extended my arm so he can shake my hand as he stood up and shook my hand
"The name's Tubbo" he said in a cheerful tone as i smiled
"I should go back otherwise Sam might kick my ass you know" he chuckled as I nodded in response.
"Bye, I hope i'll see you next time" he yelled as the dog ran up beside him as i waved him goodbye.
'I should've asked for directions..' I thought as I sighed as I continued to walk through the forest hoping to find my way back soon or later.

Hi so 2nd author over here i had to help minty over here sooo yuh ☺️☺️

Minty_Rose - Thank You for the help Mia_1105