~7~

Y/n Pov

I was sitting in bed reading a book about The Gods of this world because why the hell not. And something peeled my interest it looked like it was newly written to.

See this book changes as time passes so when a new god is born or created it becomes apart of this book when they have met the gods standards. It's quite cool to be fair.

"The Blood God" I muttered under my breath as I read the words on the page, it was a man well more like a piglin, he wore a deep red cape that looked like blood as he carried a diamond sword. It was covered in a rich coat of blood. As a crown was prestigiously placed on top of his head.

As I looked at the picture it sent shivers down my spine and not because of the bodies that surrounded him but the look in his eyes. They seemed to glow a bright red with some much hatred for this world.

I got up off my bed and placed the book down on the dresser besides it. I picked up a piece of paper and picked up a quill, I dipped it in ink and started to write to my mother that I will be staying the night in dads kingdom.

Once I finished I put a wax seal on it and called for a messenger. Suddenly I heard a knock on the door, "come in" I said softly, "hello princess the messenger you sent for is here" my trusty maid Fawn said, "thank you Fawn, I appreciate it" I said as I handed her the note.

"No problem princess, anything else you need?" Fawn questioned, "do you know when my father is going to come back?" I questioned in a soft voice, already knowing the answer. "Y/n dear, your father is a busy man, he is king after all." Fawn said in a comforting voice as she looked over at me.

"Why do you ask dear?" Fawn questioned after a moment of silence. "He told me to buy a pony but all I wanted was him" I muttered as I let out a sigh, "oh dear" she said as she took a breath, "well what kind of pony would you like I can send some-" she was cut off mid sentence when I said "I ALREADY HAVE 4 PONIES! IN EACH KINGDOM, I JUST WANT HIS LOVE!" I screamed as I collapsed to the floor, crying uncontrollably.

Fawn was startled by the princess meltdown she has never seen the princess so hurt, not has she ever yelled at anyone. "Oh my dear" fawn said as she ran towards the me to make sure I wasn't hurt.

I grabbed onto Fawn and hugged her, crying into her outfit. Fawn froze before wrapping her arms around me, rocking me back and forth. My eyes soon felt drowsy and I gently shut them, listening to fawns heartbeat.

Fawn's Pov

I gently stopped rocking Y/n when I felt her breaths even out. I gently picked her up and placed her onto her bed, covering her. I grabbed the letter that I had abandoned on the floor after checking to make sure she was alright.

I shut the curtains to her room, and headed towards the door, when I saw an open book on her dresser I gently picked it up as I looked at the cover, 'Gods? Why was she reading about the Gods?' I questioned in thought, I placed the book back in the shelves with all the other books and made my way to the door.

I gently opened the door with a little creak, as I made my way out the door I looked back at the girl. 'Poor thing, I couldn't imagine being in her place' I thought as I shut the door with a tiny click.

I sighed as I headed back to doing my daily jobs and handing the messenger the letter he's been waiting for. "Sorry bout the wait kind sir" I said as I curtsied. He nodded his head at me and said "No problem, have a good night" as he bowed and left out the door.

'What an eventful day' I thought as I sighed and headed to the kitchen to help.

??? Pov

"Hmmmmm seems she is cracking slowly, just wait till it's her time" the figure with a glowing face said. "Well if you don't hurry up, I'm going to do something myself!" The red figure argued impatiently. "Patience, patience you fool" the other said as he sighed.

Wooooo finished this chapter sorry for slow updates, but anyways!

How are you peoples????? Good, bad, meh

Just remember to eat something and stay hydrated and if possible sleep!

Bye my guys, gals and non-binary pals

Minty_Rose signing out! 🌹