~3~

Btw this is the flower the boy dropped I also listened to this song while writing this^
~Y/n POV~
"Oh my gosh! Y/n where were you!?" Auntie Gem yelled when I got a close enough distance from her. "What are you talking about, I've been gone for 15 minutes and I told you where I was" I spoke to my Aunt Gem. "No you've been gone for over 3 hours." Auntie Gem said in a sweet tone "are you okay? Do you need to talk" she reassured me taking my tiny hands into her smooth hands looking me in the eye with care. "I'm fine Auntie Gem, don't worry about me" I said. "Y/n! Where have you been!?" Mother screeched while running towards me. She wrapped her arms around me my father following her. "We were worried, we thought you got kidnapped or something!" Mom said with fear in her voice. "Alright I think this was enough adventure for today" dad spoke up "we should probably head home." He finished his sentence.
~TIME SKIP~
I was getting ready for bed when I saw the rock lying on my bed. 'Huh I thought I left that on the dresser... meh' I quickly changed and plopped down on my bed but before I could drift off into sleep my mind drifted to the blonde boy I saw in the forest. 'why did he look distressed when I found him?'

~ Tommy POV ~
'shit shit shit, Wilbur is going to kill me when I get home' I stopped running panting to catch my breath as I entered the walls of my home, lamanburg or as Wilbur says His unfinished symphony. "TOMMYINNIT MINECRAFT" 'fuck' I thought as a turned around to meet a very angry looking Wilbur "heyyyyy Wil, it's a nice day out isn't it." Wilbur took a deep breath in 'here we go' I thought as I sweat dropped, "WHAT WERE YOU THINKING, RUNNING OFF LIKE THAT?!" Wil yelled at me and oh boy this was the only beginning of this conversation.
~30 minute time skip thanks to Wilbur's lecture~
"AND DID I MENTION YOU COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!?!" I sighed "yes Wilbur you've told me this only a thousand times" I said "I'm just making sure you get it through your think skull" he said as he hit the back of my head "Owww, YOU BITCH!" I yelled at him, he look unfazed by by words, "you know I can still tell Phil that you snuck out and didn't return till dark" he stated with a smug smile "Wait wait man you don't have to do that, we cool, we cool" I said as I looked at my brother with a look of nervousness, he chuckled at my response. "Yeah whatever don't do it again you gremlin child" he said as he patted my head and walked off, by now the sun was rising and I decided to just walk around, but my mind wondered to the girl 'i wonder what she was doing out there, and why have I never seen her?'

~ Y/n POV ~
I woke up to the sun shining down in my room, I guess I'll just walk around the kingdom today. 

What you're wearing and if you for like it feel free to change it!Back to the storyAs I was walking around the kingdom I ran into someone

Back to the story
As I was walking around the kingdom I ran into someone. "oof, that hurt" I said as I was dusting my self off. I saw that I knocked over a man he wore a blue shirt and white cloud goggles and a mushroom hat on top of his head, I looked down to see he dropped a few potions luckily none of them broke. "I'm so sorry" I said as I was helping the man pick up his potions, "your fine kid, it's not your fault I wasn't watching where I was going" he said as he picked up the last of his things and got up. He finally looked up at me and his eyes widened "your the princess!" He shouted quite nervous "umm yes...why?" He looked like he was about to pass out. "You good dude?" I questioned the man in front of me, he cleared his throat "umm yes, I'm fine" I was about to say something else but someone beat me to it "Hey GEORGE! Come over here real quick!" A boy in a white bandana and and black under short with a white t-shirt over top of it with a fire symbol on it. The man who's name I now know is George looked at my one more time before running off to the other person.

~George POV~
'OH MY GOD! I just bumped into the princess of this kingdom, what if she's mad? What if she wants me killed!' I was pulled out of my thoughts when Sapnap called me name, "YOO man you good?" He looked at me with a bit of worry "NO Sapnap does it look like I'm good, I just bumped into the princess of this kingdom and you told her my name she'll probably have me killed!" I screeched clearly nervous for my life. "You'll be fine, she didn't seem mad" he said to me, I scoffed at him "of course you would think that but that's because your IQ is lower then the amount of fingers you have." I stated "What's that's supposed to mean!" I heard a chuckle I quickly turned around to find dream standing there with his mask on like always "what's going on?" Dream asked "George thinks the princess is going to order someone to kill him because he bumped into her" Sap stated as if there was nothing wrong with the sentence he just said "Oh...that's unfortunate that I'll have to lose one of my best friends" "See Sapnap I told you- wait what!?!?" I screeched at the tall masked man they both started laughing at my troubled face "your a jerk" I said to Dream "but you loveee me Georgie" he smiled smugly "DNF confirmed" Sap said to himself and then bursted out laughing along with Dream and I.

~??? POV~
"Hmmm seems my brother has finally met the  chosen one," the mysterious figure stared at the girl who was now walking around the town "what do you think old friend?" "Why is this child even important again" a glowing red figure said to the other. "Just wait my friend, when her time comes she could either become the worlds greatest fear or the worlds greatest savior." 

Yayyy chapter is finally done!

The mysterious person is back and a new person arrived

Who do you think they are?

Y/n has met Tommy, George and a little bit of Sapnap, who do you think she'll meet next and what is her story to tell?

I hope you guys enjoyed I hope you have great day or rest of your day and remember you're enough!

Thank you my guys, gals and non-binary pals! Drink water and eat food today, and care for yourselves.

-Minty Rose signing out! 🌹