~2~

~Third POV~
beep.beep.bee- CRASH! a tiny hand came flying down on the alarm clock. "Ughhh" the girl groaned "dammit there goes another clock"the girl said with a bored voice "LANGUAGE!" Lizzie yelled from across the palace. 'Jesus, does she have super hearing or something' the girl sweat dropped. The girl dropped her legs over her bed and slowly walked to her wardrobe. 'hmm, what to wear today?' the brunette shuffled through her clothes when she heard her mother yell "Wear something nice, were seeing your Uncle fWhip and your Auntie Gem today!" "Alright!" the girl yelled back. 'Dammit now I have to look presentable' soon the brunette found something suitable for this trip.

Dress at the top

~Y/N POV~
I sighed as I put on the dress, these stupid things were so uncomfortable like who thought it was a good idea to put together a bunch of poofy fabrics and make clothes? I walked into my mothers war room, i don't know why she even has it she hasn't called war on anyone yet? I walked towards my mother "oh your finally here" she walked towards me a planted a kiss on my forehead, she then started to head down the palace stairs with me following behind her like a little duckling. "How did you sleep mother" I said in a very proper tone trying to keep the princess attitude going. " I slept fine, thank you dear" mom said with a laugh.

~TIME-SKIP Brought to you by my laziness~

~Third POV~
(I find it easier to write this way)
Y/n and Lizzie walked with Joel by there side to the Grim-lands, the land of the tinkers. "The good old smell of explosives, quite the welcoming smell don't you think mother" the little girl said laced with sarcasm "Y/n dear, don't be rude" Lizzie said with a sigh 'what am I going to do with this kid' Lizzie thought to herself.

"Ayyyeee WELCOME TO THE GRIM-LANDS!" fWhip screeched from the entrance to his kingdom. "Hello Y/n, how has your day been" the less energetic twin stated, "it's been alright you could say Auntie Gem" the girl looked around the Grim-lands, this place never ceased to amaze her every time.
The brunette looked like she remembered something "OH! Auntie Gem remember you promised me that you would teach me magic!" She spoke with sparkles in her eyes. The ginger twin just chuckled and looked at the star eyed girl with the comfort that could make anything better.

"Fine-" Gem was cut short by the girl starting to cheer and dance around in a circle, her dress swaying with her movements. "BUT! You have to ask your parents" the girl stopped her victory dance and pouted "it's there decision not mine" Gem reminded the girl. "Fine" the girl then walked over to her parents who were currently having a conversation with the ruler of this kingdom.

~Joel's POV~(sorry I'm going to be adding different POVs)
"IM NOT SHORT GUYS?!?!" I screeched at my laughing Fiancé  and ginger haired friend. "Yes you are-" fWhip was cut short with the presence of my daughter. "Y/n whatcha need" I asked, she played with her fingers and then looked at us with her puppy eyes and said "Can Auntie Gem teach me magic?" I took a look over at Lizzie she seemed like she wanted to say no, but she looked over at me to see me giving her the same look but we both didn't want to say no.

After awhile Lizzie spoke up "I don't know dear, I mean learning magic is hard" she paused and looked at me for help "yeah she's right y/n learning magic is hard, plus you don't even know how to fly yet" I tried to reason with the girl. She puffed her cheeks out and looked at us "but why not" the short girl whined Lizzie gave her a stern look basically saying "your not changing my mind" Y/n just looked at us and then sighed saying "fine, can I at least go to the Crystal Cliffs because I've been looking for this new flower that only grows there?" Lizzie and I both looked at each other and then nodded at the girl. She ran away squealing and jumping up and down heading over to Wizard Gem.

~Back to Y/n POV~
I looked around Gem's Kingdom "wowww" I paused trying to find the words to describe this place, 'it has changed in such a short amount of time' I thought. I looked over to Gem and said "I'm just going to be in the woods over there" I said point to the beautiful wisteria trees that practically seemed to be glowing with the light reflecting off of them.

~TIME-SKIP~ (still your POV)
I was walking through the woods when I see something shinning, I follow the direction we're the light is coming from and I see that it is a field of Amaryllis'. made up name btw
What they look like

These flowers were extremely beautiful, but these aren't the ones I'm looking for

These flowers were extremely beautiful, but these aren't the ones I'm looking for. I sat down in the field and closed my eyes listening to every sound. That's what mother taught me, she said of you can hear the sounds your basically already there. 'hmmm I wonder which  kingdom I would take over, Moms or Dads?' My thoughts were cut short when I heard a SNAP! I quickly sat up and tried to grab the closest object to a weapon which was just a stick, 'really out of all times to have bad luck, I WOULD HAVE BEEN FINE WITH A ROCK' as I was having an argument with myself I didn't hear the leaves around me crunching. I swiveled around to the source of the broken twig and then I feel something grab my wings.

~Mystery POV~ (for now)
As I was walking through a forest I was heading to the fields 'stupid brother, for making me go and do this shit' I got to the field but I see something lying there 'is it dead?' I quickly dove to hide and started to walked towards it but then I stepped on a stick "fuck" I cussed under my breath. The things head shot up and started to look around I quickly moved so they wouldn't see me. When I got a closer look I realized it was a woman 'WOMAN! Holy shit!' She looked in the direction of the stick and that's when I noticed the wings on her back. I was curious to say the least so I did what anyone would have done i got up and tugged on the wings. "OWWW" the brunette called out, 'those were real?!?!' I meant ally screeched in my head "Those are real?!?!" I screamed 'ITS A WITCH!' I thought to myself "Yes they're real you dumbass" she paused looking like something has dawned on her "WHO ARE YOU!?" She yelled 'oh fuck, brothers killing me when I get home' "umm got to go, bye!" With that I ran out of sight but dropping something when I ran.

~Y/n POV~
As the boy ran I noticed he dropped something near a puddle. It was a white flower that looked like diamonds were reflecting off of it. I gasped when I got a close look 'it's a pearlescent flower' (made up as well) I picked the flower up carefully like it was made of glass 'how did such a strange boy acquire a flower like this' I quickly shoved those thoughts away and placed the flower in my hair. I then started to make my way back to the Cliffs because it was probably time to go home.

Long chapter today!
I hope you all are enjoying the story

Who do you think the mystery person is?
Do you think they'll meet again or is she going to find out something more.

Thank you my guys, gals and non-binary pals! Drink water and eat food today, and care for yourselves

-Minty Rose 🌹