~5~

Y/n POV

'What's that smell?' '...wait is that smoke' I continued to walk closer to the smell when I saw it... CIVILIZATION!?! It doesn't look like the ocean empire though it looks like it's own land 'hmmmm they wouldn't mind if I just quickly walked in and asked for directions, right?'

*Rustle* .... "ACHOO!"

I quickly whipped me head toward the direction and then I saw it a pair of red and green glowing eyes. "AHHHH!" I screeched to the top of my lungs the thing quickly jumped towards me and tackled me to the ground and covered my mouth. "Tommy is this the girl you were talking about?" 'Tommy? Who the fuck is Tommy?' I thought, OMG what if they are trying to kidnap me or worse kill me!?! 'I'm not dying in the hands of some person I don't even know!' While they were distracted talking to this Tommy guy I kneed him in the gut, he doubled over in pain and I ran into the place where it looked like civilization, "RANBOO!" The guy named Tommy yelled. I didn't dare to look back I just kept running, when I got to the gates I started to bang on them hoping someone would answer.

"HELP! HELP!" I started to yell finally the gates started to open and I was met with a rather tall man with wings and a green and white striped bucket hat. "What's going on!" The man yelled when he was looking around he finally saw me, "Oh god, what happened kid?" I didn't know what to say I was covered in dirt my head was killing me and he could barely see me because it was dark. "Alright kid why don't you come in here?" 'What if they try and kidnap me?' I thought 'well I have nowhere else to go' I walked forward and when I saw my reflection in a puddle of water you could barely tell it was me, my hair was everywhere and I looked like shit.

Phil POV

When the child walked out I could finally tell it was a girl she looked around 10 maybe but I could be wrong. "Follow me, we can get you some new clothes and get some food in you" I looked at them to make sure it was okay, they didn't answer just simply nodded.

TIME-SKIP

Y/n POV

"I hope my sons clothes fit you well" the man who I found out was Phil said, "they fit fine, thank you" I said in a hushed whisper 'why am I nervous, I'm literally royalty?'

What she's wearing:

Like this, and just imagine her wearing it

Like this, and just imagine her wearing it. Does that make sense? No, okay

"PHILLLLLLLL!" 'Huh' I turned my head to the noise to see the boy from the forest and that other dude called Ranboo. "Yeah mate" Phil said to the boy "there was this girl in the woods and she kneed boss man in the stomach!" Clearly this blonde boy needed to take a chill pill. "Okay Tommy, what did she look like?" The boy named Tommy or the boy I met in the woods, looked like he was trying to remember what I looked like even if I was sitting just a few feet away.

"Oh she looked like that girl right there" as he pointed to me, when he got a closer look he shrieked and screamed "WAIT THAT IS THE WOMAN!" He started to run at me and on instinct I quickly jumped out of the way and he fell straight on his face into the ground. "bHAhAhaH!" And man with brown curly hair and a guitar in his hand laughed "TOMMY JUST GOT JUKED" the man wiped a fake tear and sat down and also earning a glare from Tommy. "Shut up Wilbur, no one likes you!" Tommy said as a retaliation "Your just mad Thomas" "ITS TOMMY NOT THOMAS!!!" I held my hand to my ears to cover them from the obnoxiously loud voice. "Would you to quit it, you making her uncomfortable" Phil said, after he said that both boys turned their attention to me, "sorry" both boys muttered. "It's fine" I said "OH SO SHE SPEAKS!" Wilbur yelled "What did I just say about the yelling" Phil said sternly, "oops" he said with a shrug of his shoulders. "Of course she speaks she the princess that I met in the woods!" Tommy states like it was nothing.

Both of them froze and turned towards me "I-is th-hat true?" Wilbur asked unsteady "y-yeah" I was nervous what were they going to say "Oh did you guys not notice?" Ranboo said, I jumped out of my skin, "Holy Shit, I thought you left!" I shrieked, "Oh yeah, he does that a lot" Tommy said with a shrug, "What do you mean by "did you guys not notice?" Phil questioned. "Well it was kind of obvious, with the fact that she literally looks exactly like the Ocean Queen and the King of Mazalia's daughter or the fact that she was wearing a crown" Ranboo said all of this with a straight face and looked at me dead in the eyes and said "that was a cool move you did back there" he said with a smile "sorry..you scared me" I said trying to apologize. "It's fine" Ranboo just gave me a closed eyed smile and walked away.

TIME-SKIP

I was sitting with Phil, Wilbur and Tommy at a campfire when I saw the sun was rising and my eyes widened . 'Shit! It's been a whole day, my parents are gonna kill me!' "Do any of you know how to get back to the Ocean Empire!" I screeched trying to get my shit together, "I can take you I know the way" Phil told me, he had quite the calm personality unlike his son Tommy.

A little while later

"Bye Phil, and thank you for helping me" I gave a curtsy and walked towards the castle. When I got there I hear my mother talking with my father, 'what's going on?' "NO I SWEAR JOEL I WILL START A WAR IF ANY OF THESE OTHER EMPIRES LAID A HAND ON OUR DAUGHTER?!" My mother yelled 'I should probably save my father from moms wrath' I walked into the war room and came face to face  with my mom. "Hiiiii mom... how ya doin?" I tried to play it off cool ".....WHAT WERE YOU THINKING YOUNG LADY, RUNNING OFF TO GOD KNOWS WHERE!" My mother was on a mission and that mission was to lecture me. I was about to open my mouth when my mother gave me the look to shut the fuck up. 'I gonna die tonight!' I sweat dropped. "YOU COULD HAVE DIED!" My mother was still going on a my father was trying to calm her down to the best of his abilities.

Time Skip after the lecture

"I'm sorry I got lost in the woods and couldn't find my way back, but this nice man helped me and took care of me, and now we're here" I finished my story to my mother on why I was not home. "Fine, but go to your room I'm still mad at you" my mother told me, I looked at my father but he just gave me a sympathetic look as I walked away.

I went to my bedroom and saw the rock on the dresser, 'I really need to do something with this' I walked over to my vanity and grabbed a necklace/locket type of jewelry and placed the stone inside and tied the locket around my neck. 'I really need to do something more productive, maybe go to see my favorite Uncle, Scott!' But that's tomorrow's problem right now all I want to do is go to bed.

I changed into pajamas and slipped under the covers and soon my eyes started to flutter shut as I let sleep consume me.

Wooo long chapter, my hands have cramps now 😭

Anyways I hope you enjoyed this chapter and I also saw that I have like 890 reads! Thank you so much for reading and for he support you are all super stars!

Well, Goodbye my guys, gals and non-binary pals! 💜

Minty Rose signing out! 🌸