Chapter 23: Tricky Betrayal

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Boboiboy and Y/n started to attack Tok Kasa with their own skills and techniques. Their task is to seize Tok Kasa's precious crystal and then their training will be complete.

Boboiboy Ice used his Ice Slide to slide through the pillars while shooting arrows at Tok Kasa. But Tok managed to dodge them.

"Four against one and you are still struggling?" Tok Kasa commented while dodging Ice's arrows.

Blaze standing on a pillar gathered air in his lungs and release his Flaming Breath on Tok Kasa. Tok used his crystal staff to block Blaze's Flames but evem if he block it he can still feel the hot temperature of his flames.

"Earth Golem!" Quake called his earth giant and went to attack Tok Kasa while he is blocking Blaze's flames. Of course he was immediately noticed by Tok Kasa as he dodged.

Once Tok Kasa dodged, Y/n came up behind him in her Voltra form. Her eyes glowing phoenix red as she tries to take the crystal but Tok Kasa dodged.

Blaze threw his Blazing Chakrams at Tok Kasa, Ice fired his arrows at him and Y/n threw her lightning daggers. Tok Kasa kept on jumping around, dodging every attack from the fire, ice and lightning user.

Tok Kasa hid behind a rock to rest as Y/n's blades, Blaze's chakrams and Ice's arrows strikes from his sides.

"He is definitely a lot faster- HAH? GOPAL?!" While resting, Tok spotted Gopal infront of him in his horse stance.

"Hi Tok" Gopal waved as he make eye contact with Tok Kasa. "Cookie Crumble Transformation" Gopal shoots his power right onto Tok Kasa's staff as it turned into food making Tok Kasa shocked.

The staff cracked and broke taking the crystal out. "MY CRYSTAL" Tok Kasa yelled as the crystal bounce off the floor, falling from the cliff. "No!"

"Grab the crystal now, BOBOIBOY" Gopal yelled as Quake and his Golem jumped right at the crystal. Tok Kasa didn't gave up either and jumped right at the crystal having a head to head on Quake.

Blaze, Ice, Y/n and Gopal watched them as the two passed each other. Boboiboy landed on the hill where Tok's crystal fell from and Tok Kasa landed on a pillar. Both fists were closed.

Quake opened his earth fists only to get disappointed that he didn't get the crystal. Tok Kasa smirked and opened his palm but didn't get the crystal either.

Y/n then came up to where Quake is and sighed but then the golem took its hand to Quake opening it revealing the crystal. This made Quake happy.

"I got it! WE DID IT!" Quake yelled happily. Blaze and Ice reverted back to him going back to his normal form. Y/n and Gopal came up to him.

"Way to go Boboiboy" Gopal came having high five at Boboiboy.

"OUR TRAINING US COMPLETE" Y/n jumping around placing both her hands on Gopal and Boboiboy's shoulder.

"That was amazing Gopal" Y/n and Boboiboy says as they both look at Gopal in a proud manner for deceiving Tok Kasa on his act.

"You sure had me fooled with your act earlier" Tok Kasa came up walking to them holding his broken staff where his crystal used to stay.

Gopal smirked as Y/n goes back to her original appearance and Boboiboy smirked while playing with Tok Kasa's crystal. The three of them looked at Tok Kasa proud that they seized the crystal and most of all, considered their training complete. Well.... Not official yet.

"So Tok, this means... We passed all of our training right?" Boboiboy says playing Tok Kasa's crystal in his hands as he smiles saying it to Tok.

Tok Kasa looks at them in a serious aura. "Yes..." he says. "CONGRATS! CONGRATS! You three have passed indeed" he says suddenly become cheerful and claps his hands around congratulating them.