13 📞 perfectly touching and beautiful

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good evening, this is Baskin Robbins delivery. How may I help you....?"

"You sound tired"

"Oh, hey, I'm not tired! I'm just - ah, bored. You're only the third person who called before our closing time tonight. Not to mention, you're not even gonna order"

"Want me to take my friends there for the shop to be lively?"

"Why? You're really showing your face here?"

[ he smirked ] "Do you want me to?"

"In your dreams"

"...."

"But really, don't you dare"

"Why so?"

"Because you'd see me.. They ask me to be in charge of the counter"

"What's wrong with that? I mean, isn't that better?"

"I don't - this thing between us.. I don't wanna ruin it"

[ his thick brows scrunched up in confusion ]

"I don't understand you"

"It's like saying I don't want to disappoint you"

"..."

"Hoon, I only have money for food and the things I need. I barely even have money to go out. I don't have any spare to buy some stuff like make up or dresses.. I also just wore some old clothes that Minji's sister had given to me"

"...."

"I'm not pretty, you know.. And this here.. This is enough. We can just talk like normal friends"

"You wanna know what's on my mind right now?"

"Yeah sure"

"Who the fuck broke your heart and make you think like that?"

"Huh- what?"

"Tell me. And tell me where does he live. And tell me why you're set on making yourself feel ugly and worthless just for that jerk. And what makes you think that I'm shallow just to go for the looks? You'd think I'd call you today because I think you're what? A hot pretty girl in an ice cream shop?"

"Wait what?"

"You know what? Just pray I'm busy and I can't go there because when I do, I just might damn crash my way there and open your eyes that are so damn closed"

"...."

"You're beautiful and you're beautiful, and you're fucking beautiful. When I hear things from your mouth that don't match up to that, you're really daring me to go and visit you there to shut you up"

[ beeps ]

"That was kind of intense for me"