41 📞 perfectly never have i ever game

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Ni-ki's gf - Sooah

Jake's gf - Ming Xiao

Jungwon's gf - Nari

Sunoo's gf - Sunhee

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Are you kidding me, Riki Sushi? It's so obvious!", Sooah yelled, holding her arms in the most absurd position.

She looked like she was trying to be an angry tree as she tried to get Ni-ki to guess whatever the hell her word was in the games of charades.

Ni-ki continued shouting random names while Sooah didn't move for once, looking so done. For being so outgoing and fun, she really sucked at this game.

"A fucking tree frog? Are you impersonating Groot? I don't know, move or something.. How was I supposed to guess when you look constipated like that?", Ni-ki yelled back.

Sunoo and Sunhee were on the lead, with Jake and Ming Xiao in close second. Jay wanted to be a referee, something that's reasonable when he's the only one single and Heeseung is currently outside, sneaking peeks of the girl he was targeting now to annoy.

"How the hell do you not know -"

"Sooah, just move. I clearly have no idea what that is"

"Time's up!", Jay's phone timer went off and the two of them let out an exasperated sigh.

"It was Spiderman", Sooah told Ni-ki.

"How the fuck did you not crawl instead of standing like you're Groot-"

"Hey, hey, calm down. You've lost fair and square", Jay said in his professional voice.

"Sooah, how did you think Ni-ki will guess that?", Y/N said in between laughs. The younger girl looked up at her.

"Really, Y/N? I thought you were different. I thought you'll protect me from this abomination I called my Prince", Sooah said, pushing Ni-ki away from her.

Everything she says sounds like a joke, so Y/N never knows when she's being serious or not.

"Alright, let's do this", Sunghoon said and tried to push her out of the couch.

"Uh, I've acted like every one. It's your turn to act it out", she told him, sinking into her comfortable position in the couch.

He could not have look less thrilled, but nonetheless got up. Jay gave Y/N a mischievous look as he handed Sunghoon a card.

When his eyes flickered over the card, he immediately snapped his attention back to Jay.

"Do you think this is funny?", he asked, dead serious.

"A little", Jay held in a laugh and he rolled his eyes. This'll be good.