50 📞 perfectly the epilogue

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

| Seven Years Later... |

Y/N is at the grocery store deciding which flavor of ice cream to buy from the frozen aisle when her phone starts to ring. Without looking at the caller, she answers.

She hears a girl giggling and furrows her eyebrows. When she looks at the caller id, her heart drops.

"Hello?", she asks, worried.

"Autumn, give daddy the phone", she heard on the other line.

She hears more giggling and Y/N sighs, "What's happening?"

"Love, are you still there?", Sunghoon asks.

"Do you need something?", she askd, grabbing a tub of matcha and cookies and cream flavor of ice cream.

"We ran out of banna milk", Sunghoon says.

"Okay, I'll add it to the list", she says, smiling.

"I love you"

"I love you more", she answers, hanging up.

After she's done grabbing everything off her list, she goes to the check out line. A few minutes later, she loads the groceries into her car and drives back home.

She grabs the first batch of groceries and opens the door. When she opens the door to her home, she is greeted with Sunghoon and Autumn sitting at the dining table.

"Mommy!", Autumn says, making grabby hands for her.

"Hi baby", Y/N says, taking Autumn out of her high chair.

"I'll grab the groceries", Sunghoon murmurs, while kissing her on the forehead.

Autumn's small hand plays with the strand of Y/N's hair and she gently kiss the baby on her chubby cheek, "I love you so much", she whispers, causing for Autumn to smile.

Y/N starts to hum a lullaby and the baby girl slowly falls asleep in her arms. Sunghoon comes back with the last batch of groceries and starts placing them in the pantry, some of them in the refrigerator.

"How was she?", she asks to him quietly.

"She was fine in the beginning. But when I need to go to the bathroom, she started wailing. So I probably took the quickest shit ever, so I could return to her", Sunghoon says, laughing.

Y/N laughs along while taking her shoes off with her feet. She walks into the living room and settles onto the couch. She carefully lies down and Autumn snuggles closer to her.

Sunghoon follows and sits down at the opposite end. Y/N immediately lifts her feet up and places them on his lap.

She hears him chuckle and says, "Massage my feet please"

"Of course, love", he replies.

Surprisingly, Sunghoon obeys and Y/N relaxes. She starts to feel her eyelid shuts, but before she doses off, she murmurs to him, "I love you"