17 📞 perfectly way of plans

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Good afternoon, this is Baskin Robbins delivery. How may I help you?"

"Are you a loan?"

"You can't just..."

"'Cause you've got my interest"

[ she raised an eyebrow in amusement, seeing that he was going to search google for pick up lines again ]

"What else did you have up your sleeves?"

"Are you my appendix? Because I have a funny feeling in my stomach that makes me feel like I should take you out"

"You sure are confident with your jokes. Did google tell you that?"

"At least they have some helpful tips compared to some of my friends. You don't even want to know how one of them practically annoyed the hell out of this girl but she still fell for that kid"

"Ah, I see.. You're becoming more talkative when it comes to your friends"

"Did I? They're all wackos but they're all lovable especially the sunshine"

"Sunshine? Is he sweet and friendly then?"

"Yes, and also cute.. The cutest one in our group in my opinion"

"I'd like to meet him but I don't want to at the same time"

"Anyway, I heard the delivery boy named Jon was a fan of mine. He always do deliveries here"

"Jon? A fan of yours?"

"Yeah? We talked to him and he said he doesn't really talk much to the ones working in the hotline like you"

"That's ridiculous. Why would you talk to him? But a fan? Are you someone famous?"

"I'll probably follow him one of this days.. Follow him to the ice cream shop.."

[ she cackled ] "Creep, don't you dare.. I'll tell Minji for him not to talk to you once he delivered ice cream there again"

"Let's see if he agrees. After all, he's a fan of mine"

[ she snorted but did not answer ]

"Just watch me, I would know what you look like soon"

[ beeps ]

"Guys, do you want some ice cream? I'll order something!"

[ and suddenly there was a chaos of six members throwing their orders to him ]

"I'll have you guys know that we can't ice cream every day. It's bad for our throats if we sing.."

"Jay hyung, would it kill you to not enjoy Sunghoon hyung's blessing for one day?"

"Don't tell me the next day I didn't warn you"

"Mint choco please"

"Again!?"