47 📞 perfectly a good way to sleep

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

"Are you awake?"

"Go to bed, Mr. Ice cream"

"It's only 3 am. Why are you awake?"

"You called.. You're like the only one who would call me this late"

"I am honored"

"What's up at 3 in the morning?"

"Just bored, sorry for waking you"

"You know, I already told you a lot of times you can bother me all you want, just not at the time of my work"

"You know, I just got tired of our day and wanted to hear your voice"

"I could hear the emotions.."

"Do you want to make this longer? We can just talk until you fall asleep again"

"Are you sure?"

"Anything for my Ice Princess"

"I love you"

"I love you more, and I'll never get tired of hearing it"

"Have any stories to share?"

"Did I ever tell you how I kind of figured out it was you?"

"Oh no I'm scared.. How bad did it feel when you figured it out?"

"Calm down.. I felt lucky knowing a beautiful, kind and bitter woman had feelings for me. Correction, loves me"

"That I do..."

"Well, it all happened a year ago. This perfectly fine person like me called a wrong number from a great girl"

"I don't regret scaring you that night"

"No interruptions please"

"...."

"The person responded, and thus started an unlikely friendship. The girl was surprised the person on the other side was a beautiful creature for an idol, but that just made her more intrigued"

[ y/n gets under her sheets, starting to feel sleepy ]

"The guy started giving her subtle signs. Sometimes too subtle that guy thought she was a dumbass"

"I'm not"

"Yes, you are. Then when she called him for help one night, that's when they first saw each other in the middle of a rainstorm"

[ y/n's eyes started to drop but she did her best to stay awake ]

"And when he saw her running up to him even though she's crying madly, he thought she was the most beautiful girl that night"

[ before sunghoon can continue, he hears the snoring in y/n's line ]

"Don't worry, I'll finish the story another time. Sleep tight, love. I love you"

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : there'd be a lot of time skip next.