29 📞 perfectly a girl in the rain

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

All too soon, the taxi pulled up into the sidewalk and he immediately put on his face mask before hiding under the cover of his jacket to hide himself from the eyes of the public.

This was it. The moment he could mess it all up or start something beautiful.

Sunghoon payed the taxi driver and ignored his comment, with the phone still pressed on his ear. He could hear her breathing falter as he walked fastly among the few people passing by, looking among the front stores for anyone crying.

And there she was, in the edge of a parking lot from one restaurant, in the pouring rain, and she couldn't be more beautiful than he expected, he thought.

Her short hair looked like it was self cut, was matted to her hair due to the water pouring down from above. Tears among the rain trailed down her cheeks as she shivered, hugging herself to her sky blur hoodie around her.

She had taken her shoes off, which were soaked, so she was on the ground barefoot, hugging her knees to put them up her chest.

Sunghoon didn't care about anything else except for her.

She still kept her phone against her ear, "Sunghoon"

His heart almost stopped beating to hear it in personal, "Look up, I'm here"

Y/N ended the call, dropped her phone to the ground and stood up from the wet pavement to run towards him.

She ran as fast as she could, her barefeet sprinting through puddles of water, to Sunghoon and just stared at his face, her eyes glazing over his features for the first time.

He truly is an incredible feat of God when it comes to blessing someone with visuals.

He looked etherial, and even though covered in the mask that he slowly removed in hopes of her being more accepting of him, he managed to look even more unbelievably handsome.

And without any further thought, Sunghoon grabbed her waist and flushed her against his chest in a breath-crushing hug. She wound her arms tightly around her back in return, needing the comfort.

He softly breathed in, his nostrils filling in with the faint scent of ice cream flavors. The smell of home.

They didn't know how long they just stood there in the rain, hugging each other tightly like they would never let go. He wanted her so bad, and she didn't even know.

He broke apart from her to cup her jaw softly, rubbing her cheek with the pad of his thumb. Y/N leaned into his touch and slightly shuddered, fluttering her eyes that were filled with old tears for another guy.

All of a sudden, he spoke above the harsh patter of the falling rain, "I've been waiting for so long, Y/N"

She opened her eyes slightly to see that his eyes were already staring down at her, admiring her once again.

"For what?", she asked, furrowing her brows"

"For this"

And with those two words, he gently brought his lips to hers.