19 📞 perfectly whipped like cream

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Who said being an idol wasn't exhausting?

Sunghoon hopped into the service of their group as he took a deep breath from all the stress some sasaengs had brought down on him. He could still some of them through the tinted mirror running for them with their giant cameras.

It was hard, formidably hard to deal with them and at the same time, thinking if they should be treated like a fan or not.

It's a good thing there was Y/N's sweet and soothing voice to keep him sane.

He had spoken to her just this morning but it seemed like it was already ages ago. Usually, he'd only call for one time in a day but this time, he wanted to call her again.

I'm really whipped as Jake said so in his words.

They drove for their dorm and he thought of all the things he and Y/N could do together. They could stay in the dorm all day without doing anything, but together or he could teach her to dance and laugh their spirits off in attempt to teach her to skate in the ice rink.

He'd do all of that with her soon.

He was snapped out of his reverie when his phone rang and he answered after seeing it was the delivery boy.

"Guess what?!"

"What did she say?"

"She's quite hesitant to receive it, but in the end, she was thankful"

"I'm so glad to hear that.. Thank you"

"I have a gift for you though"

Sunghoon's ears perked up. What's the gift? Is it an ice cream? Her real contact number now that she have a phone?

He could not contain himself in his excitement.

"I send a picture to you. Look at it. It's her!"

Sunghoon hung up on him and after a few seconds going through the sent messages, he immediately swiped open the one from Jon and he could not believe what his eyes had just laid on.

A breathtaking picture of Y/N was in his phone. Her hands were blocking her face that drove a pang in Sunghoon's stomach. Why did she have to cover it?

But his heard swelled at the dazzling smile shining through between her fingers. Her long hair cascaded down her shoulders, waiting to be caressed and her eyes were a definite pair of beautiful orbs of beauty.

She's really someone for keeps, and it made him wonder how could anyone have the heart to break her?

How could they hurt this Ms. Miserable she thinks so low of herself?