30 📞 perfectly melting for nothing

Bold - Sunghoon

Italic - You

☏ ⚊ ☏

Once Sunghoon's lips perfectly molded down to Y/N's, time seemed to stop for the two of them.

His kisses were all full of sweet intentions and tender love. Y/N reacted instantly to his lips and wound her arms around his neck, which relieved Sunghoon's fears.

He puts her arms around her waist, holding her steady and gently as if she were glass.

Usually in books that Y/N read, the girl felt sparks when she kissed a boy. But she didn't feel any sparks, instead she felt fire.

It roared within her stomach as they kissed more passionately, setting every part of her body aflame. The kiss ignited a blazing, fiery passion within her and the feeling was unusual since this wasn't how it feels for that other guy.

They finally embraced each other for the last time until they had to break apart.

When Y/N pulled away with a hesitant look on her face, Sunghoon immediately missed the sensation of her soft lips, but it left his mouth tingling.

Y/N had million thoughts rushing on her head while Sunghoon had the urge to kiss her right then and there in the rain, and he couldn't help from smiling until it faltered so once the girl had looked at him the way he didn't.

That last thought snapped him back to reality.

She also retreated from him slowly, dropping her arms to her sidesn and stepped backwards with caution. They were now a foot apart, and Sunghoon felt the loss of a lovely body heat emitted from her again.

It made him feel lonely at the present.

Then her face contorted with hurt and confusion. Was it something he did wrong? Did he get ahead of himself?

Y/N shook her head, "I'm so sorry", she put her hand up to cover her mouth, looking apologetic.

Sunghoon squinted his eyes, questioning, "For what?", he had an unnerving feeling in his stomach that he had done something terribly wrong.

"You shouldn't have done that"

Sunghoon instantly flinched at the response, and his eyes started to brim with tears for the first time that night. His arms remained limp at his side, now useless and numb.

"What?"

"We shouldn't have kissed. That wasn't your first kiss, was it?", she asked hesitantly, her stomach dropping like it was on a hot rollercoaster ride.

Sunghoon dropped his gaze to the ground in shame, and shook his head. He felt weak and immature. Of course, he wouldn't be her first kiss when it looks like she wasn't over her ex-boyfriend.

Her responsing to his kisses was just a mistake and didn't have the slightest chance.

He heard her heaving a long sigh, "It was a mistake. It was just a spur of the moment kind of thing. I shouldn't have -"

"Why shouldn't you have?"

Y/N was silent for a long time in his question. Sunghoon got more upset at this fact, more tears threatening to fall from his glistening eyes.

"Was all this a mistake, Y/N? Do you truly believe that, or are you just scared to try?"

She saw him shook. She hesitated, taking a deep breath before speaking, "I believe it is"

This made the tears finally fall, and Sunghoon remain frozen like an ice cream, thinking about what he had done. As for Y/N, she was guilty of stealing his first kiss, truthfully. She thought that he could have someone better than her, and that he deserved a not broken one like her.

He was too good for her.

She wanted to wipe his tears away as they fell, along with his pain that she caused.

I'm sorry, this is for your own good, I'm still not over him, she thought.

She spoke softly, almost whispering as if she had lost all the strength in her voice, "Okay, I'll just be on my way then"

She walked over to her belongings, her body silently racking with hidden sobs. She then grabbed her things and walked slowly in the rain, as Sunghoon stood alone there watching her.

He didn't run after her.

He couldn't face that reality.. well, not until he caught her suddenly tittering to the side and collapsed down to her legs before she passed out all too completely on her own.

And that's when he made his move.

● ● ☏ ● ●

a / n : there is reason why y/n needed help and we're still in the middle of the story.

do you have a guess on why she pass out?