≈Ⓣⓦⓔⓝⓣⓨ-ⓣⓦⓞ≈

.・。.・゜✭𝚉𝚊𝚔'𝚜 𝙿𝙾𝚅✫・゜・。.
Just a little filler chapter + wholesomeness to make up for the shortness :3

"You can't stall forever, muffinhead." Bad rolls his eyes, watching as I try to make up some excuse to do the least work as possible.
As he turned his back I quickly googled on his desk top: bacerys neer me

He looks over. "Oh my goodness- that won't work this time!" He exclaims, catching on quick to what I was doing. He spins around his chair I was sitting on at his desk and stared me dead in the eyes. The most blank expression wiped over his face before getting replaced by a big smile. He quickly places his hands on the sides of my stomach and before I could even react started tickling me.
I kept mouthing 'no' and 'stop' between laughs. I could just barely hear his giggles from how loud I was laughing.

After what felt like forever he finally stopped, letting me catch my breath. "Looks like you should be doing grammar instead of algebra." He snickers, staring at my google search. I spin the chair back around, giving him the biggest death glare. I push him playfully as to say "fuck you". I would never actually say that to him though, maybe.

"Can we at least take a break" I sign, making my bottom lip big as I plead. "You haven't even got three questions done yet!" He exclaims, trying to hold back laughter. "Please!" I mouth, grabbing his shoulders and shaking them, getting up from the chair to stand in front of him. "No, You muffinhead! You need to get your work done!" He yells, making me only shake him harder.
He starts to let loose and give way, giggling as he falls back. With a big huff we hit the ground. I couldn't hold it in any longer. I soon burst out laughing, trying to muffle it with my hands.

I try calming down, taking deep breaths as I try to prevent the subtle giggling. I raise my head once again, realizing what position we are in.
What in the gay romance fantasy book is this-
My face immediately heats up, as well as Bad's from what I could see before sitting up.

Doing that just led to another awkward situation. I was now straddling him. My face reddens even more. I honestly didn't even know that was possible, but it is. I quickly get up, sitting back in the chair and spinning back around.
I felt Bad's presence walk over to take a seat on his bed. Hearing the subtle springs of his bed squeak confirmed my assumption.

Without another word- like I could even say anything verbal- I finish my homework. The second I answer the last question I slam my pencil down, laying back in the chair.
I look over to see him scrolling through his phone, laying perfectly on his back with his legs dangling off the edge.

I stand up, walking over and plopping myself right beside him. I lay on my back, looking over at him. Tapping his shoulder I soon sign a little: "sorry", hoping I didn't do anything to make him go quiet.
"Why are you sorry?" He asks, turning off his phone. "You just seem quieter than usual I hope it wasn't something I did" I sign, my face heating up a bit from remembering the events from not that long ago.

"Oh no! You didn't do anything! I-m just stuck in thought-" He explains, going quiet once again. "Thinking about" His expression goes back to blank. "Just- things." He brushes off my concerned question. I just nod, bringing myself closer to him with a small yawn. I feel him stiffen up at the contact, trying not to move a muscle. He only loosens up once he notices my eyes slowly closing.

★★★★★★★★★★
648 words