Part V • King of Her Heart

Part 5: King of Her Heart

Warnings: fluff, SMUT; loss of virginity, mentions of abusive parents, mentions of arrest.

Just to recap, Lily is absolutely awful to you and George is Hayden's abusive father. Hayden has helped you escape that toxic environment at the same time he's escaped his own toxic home, you guys head to the Hamptons where...well you know you read the warnings😏

Feel free to re read part 4 again before this one, I did include the end of part 4 at the beginning of this chapter....I know it's been a while since I updated! I hope you enjoy.... 👑

"It's a blueprint of a bakery." He dips his head closer to yours.

"Oh Hayden..." you were so taken back, you covered your mouth. On the verge of tears as your body became tingly at the fact that he remembered that one small detail of you.

"...thank you for contacting Mr.Gale, because now I get to make my dream career come true, the same time making yours come true too..." he points to the sketch.

This was love. Yes, it was. What Gila had mentioned to you for the years you've known her, when a man falls in love he always makes sure to put your desires, your feelings, your thoughts in front of his own.

You pushed your toes so you could catch his warm lips in a passionate kiss

You pushed your toes so you could catch his warm lips in a passionate kiss. He returned it with much enthusias, cupping your face in his hands - deepening the kiss.

Hayden pulls away first, he's out of breath and rests his forehead against yours.

"I like you." He confesses, "a lot."

You smile, his blue eyes sparkling, and his thumbs gently traveling over the skin of your cheekbones.

"I like you too." You say it back, because you most definitely did.

Hayden might be handsome and a total heartthrob, but you knew he was different from the rest, and that's what you liked about him.

He gives you a toothy smile, so relieved that you feel the same way, he grabs your face to keep kissing you.

• AN HOUR LATER •

"This...is the Hamptons house?" You shuttered stepping out of the taxi.

Hayden smiles at you, chuckling as you basically looked at the house wide-eyed, your mouth hanging open in a delightful shock.

He was taking out your things from the back of the car as you looked around, there was a beach near, and the next house down was a great distance away.

"H-Hayden," You stutter, turning back to face him, everything was now attacking your emotions all at once.

"Y'okay?" He asks, approaching you, taking the time to look at your face before moving to place your bags at the front door.