Part VI • Happily Ever After

Part 6: Happily Ever After

Warnings: SMUT, angst, lots of fluff!

Buckle your seatbelts kids, you're in for one. last. ride.

👑

Andy waited behind you as the police officer unlocked the cell Hayden was in, as he walked out he grabbed you and held you tightly.

His father George, was still here too.

"I'm calling my lawyer," George tells Andy.

"And tell him what? That I took your son out of jail because he was wrongfully arrested? Because of you? I may add. Good luck with that." Andy tells him sternly, "let's go guys."

He looks at you and Hayden.

"You guys go ahead, I will catch up." Hayden nods at you, after kissing your hand.

You walk side by side with Andy, looking back once at Hayden to make sure he was okay and he was, only he stopped to speak with his father.

"I don't know what I did to you, to make you hate me, but I just want you to know that at one point, I really did love you like a father, and I looked up to you...." Hayden confesses.

"..that was until you beat the crap out of my mom, and me. I hope it won't surprise you when Andy sends you and mom emancipation papers. Yeah, you would buy me the best clothes, I went to the best school, but I didn't want that. I wanted a family. And you obviously couldn't even man up and do that. And you wanna know what really sucks? That my mom Annie doesn't even love you either. She's been seeing another man on the low for a while now, of course she's kept it pretty well hidden from you..."

George's hands are balled up in fists by his sides, this angry look on his face but he can't do anything since he is still in a police station.

"....and don't even think of hitting her when you get home because George, you're the one getting arrested today."

A detective stands behind George, pulling his handcuffs out and arresting George. By the time George arrived and was allowed to be inside the station, Hayden confessed to a detective everything his adoptive father did to him, the mental abuse, the physical abuse...everything.

"George Smith, you're under arrest for domestic violence towards a minor and towards your partner."

Hayden looked into his adoptive father's eyes one last time.

"I'm gonna find you one day, you little shit." George threatens.

"Just keep talking sir," the detective says, "you're just doing yourself harm."

"You'll never find me, because as soon as Y/n gets her life back, we're gone."

"You really think that little girl is staying with you because she loves you? Wake up Hayden, she loves the money I gave you! The wealth I gave you!"

"Bye, George." Hayden says, hands in his pockets as his walks out to where you and Andy were waiting.

A few hours later, after Andy invited both you and Hayden to some lunch after that traumatic experience, Andy had to arrange everything to present his case.

He stayed in the conference room of the hotel he was staying in while you and Hayden were at the pier, just cherishing each other's company.

It was night time now, and the summer breeze was flowing through your hair while you had your wrap/scarf around your body. Hayden was behind you, his arms around your body, holding you close and he laid his head in the crook of your neck, kissing the area every now and then.