VI-Feelings

POV Namjoon

I pinch my nose for the 10th time in 5 minutes. I feel so embarrassed, and I don't even know why? Is it the fact that my members where spying on me? That they think I have a crush in Y/N? Am I afraid that Y/N thinks I have a crush on her? Is it the fact that I am about to lose control of my nerves and I don't want Y/N to see it? Gosh my head keeps spinning and I really am trying to explain the situation to a very confused Y/N that is now sitting in the living room staring at the coffee wishing she could drown in it. Truth I have no clue what's happening here... and that might be the reason of the biggest embarrassments of all right now. But I can't really ask my deaaaaaar members why on earth they are here spying on me without risking them to expose me or embarrass me even more. The only thing I find to do is pinching my nose again and sigh...

JK: Hyung... does she speak Korean?
YG: Bro seriously? We spoke to her earlier! She answered! Where were you?
Y/N: hi guys.. so uhm yeah I do, even though I am still learning...
NJ: Guys she speaks 8 languages, and her Korean is almost better than mine, so yes... she does understand EVERYTHING...

I am trying to make them understand that they should be very careful with what they are saying... Hope it was not too subtle..

JK: wow! 8 languages?? Are you a genius?
Y/N: no really not! It's quite common from where I am from seriously.
TH: and you will be our English teacher right?
Y/N: well... to be honest that was not the deal, I mean I would love to yes, but I was still trying to prove my knowledge to be hired to be Namjoon's teacher... speaking of which, I still have to see you tests Namjoon. Were you done? Can I revise them ?
NJ: yes of course! We will leave you in peace while you do so! Guys. Kitchen. NOW!

This was a golden opportunity to not be missed. I had to talk with the boys NOW!

SJ: Kim Nam freaking Joon! Boy o boy! You did not tell us that your teacher was that pretty!
JM: I wonder why you left that oh so crispy detail out!
YG: hope we did not interrupt something kkkkk
NJ: Guys stop it! Seriously! You don't know how mortified I am right now! Do you know how this made me look like?
JK: like a Casanova beginner?
NJ: Seriously Jungkook? You too? NO! Guys I am serious! I really want to hire her as my teacher! Why are you guys here?
YG: you don't know how terrifying the look on you face was when you came yesterday after the show... we thought you were having a stroke dude
NJ: guys I am not joking! You better make it right and behave!
SJ: ok but you better not fall in love. You know the rules. And the consequences. You want her to teach you? She will have to teach all of us.
HS: and before you give her hope, you better talk wit Bang PDnim. Somehow, I am not sure she will be hired to teach any of us.
NJ: don't worry guys. I have everything – and I mean even my feelings- more than in control. As I said : you guys better behave!
TH: she is coming now, shh!

I could face palm myself to Taehyungs last more than obvious observation, as Y/N was merely 2 meters away, and she most probably also heard it. So much for being discreet. Great!

Y/N: so uhm, I have corrected your tests. I could send you a detailed description on what would be nice to see together...
NJ: great could you sent it to me per email please? I will talk with my manager as well as Bang PDnim concerning your contract.
Y/N: Thanks! I am looking forward to seeing your proposition. I must admit that all of it is still quite confusing so don't be shy to put in the proposition as many details as your company can think of.
NJ: sure and I am sorry for all the confusion today...
Y/N: no please! It was a pleasure meeting you all! Hopefully we will see each other soon again! I have another meeting now, so I probably should get going... take care!

After seeing her leave, I really do have mixed feelings. Seokjin's words keep spinning in my mind "ok but you better not fall in love. You know the rules. And the consequences." I am definitely not in love with her, but I don't know why those words bother me so much. Maybe because I do know the consequences. I do remember seeing one of my best friends in pieces because he had fallen in love. And it was simply not allowed. Not when you are a member of the most famous boy band in the world. Not when you are part of BTS.

YG: be careful Namjoona.

He stares at the closed door besides me, and only one look at him, brings all the memories back of how destroyed he was. I know he is trying to help, to warn me, to protect me. But there is nothing to protect. I simply put a hand on his shoulders as I leave, give him a small smile, and reassure him.

NJ: Bang PDnim wants to sign new models. Y/N is quite shy but has a tremendous talent. You should have heard her sing last night. I am doing this to persuade her to sign with us. Maybe she will be our teacher at first, but the goal is to sign her as model or even as singer. Don't worry. This is all business.

His turn to face me and to put a hand on my shoulder.

YG: I know you. Try to fool yourself as much as you want but keep your heart out of it. Understood?

And he left me there without giving me even the opportunity to answer back.
why does everyone think I have a crush on her for damn's sake?!