IV- ... It's only me

POV Laura

NJ: I'm Kim Namjoon. Nice to meet you Y/N.

You what? I look at him and have literally a mental breakdown. RM is in front of me!!!! RM is TALKING TO ME! RM IS STRECHING IS HAND AND... wait... he.. he said Kim Namjoon.. he used his real name.. not his stage name... does.. does this mean he want to be treated like just a normal person? I look back at him... he looks a bit uncomfortable.. there was an awkward silence while I was silently battling my fangirl side... oh... his stretched hand.. he's taking it back slowly... I quickly rush to stretch mine.

Me: Nice to meet you too Namjoon. (wouaa... seriously Y/N? You even skipped the polite version and dropped his family name? )

I mentaly face palm myself. He seems to notice and just chuckles. I'm a foreigner after all, he might let it slide!

Me: By the way your English is really good!

NJ: Thanks! I worked really hard for it... but still have a lot to learn... But you're not a native speaker either are you? I mean.. You sang in French..

Me: oh! You know the song?

NJ: Who doesn't? Edith Piaf is a legend!

Me: Woua! I'm really pleased to hear that! But yeah you're right .. I'm not a native speaker.. But I'm an English Teacher..

NJ: woua... that explains a looot!

I have no choice but to chuckle. This man is a cute pie. Somehow... I really feel at ease in his presence.. He looked more nervous than I was.. and my need to reassure him, kinda made me forget my own nerves..

Me : So.. you wanna join in the search of Donghwan's girlfriend?

NJ: Yes! I mean... if I don't bother you..

Me: not at all!

We start walking around backstage, searching one empty room after the other in the hope of finding SongHee.

NJ: So I'm actually curious.. But if you don't want to answer that's fine...

Me: No no.. Please go ahead..

NJ: What are you doing here in Korea?

Me: well ... I'm currently travelling where the wind leads me... while teaching English.. currently I'm in Korea.. but who knows for how long ..

NJ:... hum..

He stops in the middle of the alley. and looks at me. He looks lost deep in thought. And suddenly his face lits up again!

I look at him amused.

Me: what? I chuckle

NJ: Be my teacher!

Me: Pfahahhahahaha What???

This man is hilarious! Great sense of humour! Great.. Wait...what? He kinda looks dead serious

Me: are you serious?

NJ: of course! You're a teacher. I need a Teacher! Come be my teacher!

Me: but you don't even know if I'm qualified enough!

NJ: Fair enough... send me your qualifications to this e-mail address. I will judge your competence on our first lesson... If I'm satisfied.. Let's sign your working contract. How does this sound?

Me: It sounds unrealistic to be honest. I never ever expected something like this to ever happen to me... It's a big responsibility..

NJ: You're a teacher! Teaching every single student is a big responsibility.. I'm just one of them... like everybody else...

I smile at him. I know he is famous. He knows I know... But he kinda tries to keep his famous part away from me. He doesn't want me to see him as RM, just as Namjoon. There is something in his eyes that urge me to reassure him that I do not see him only as an Idol.

Me: .. okay.. sure! Let's give it a try!

His genuine smile makes me melt. He takes out a contact card and a pen. And writes something down, and then gives it to me.

He crossed the RM that was written on it and wrote Namjoon on it. The contact card already had his e-mail and he added his phone number. Ok now this is sweet. You want to be treated normally? Ok I will.

Me : Ok Namjoon. Thanks.. Do you have Kakao Talk? It's easier for me...

He smiles as I hand him my phone for him to mark his ID.

Me: Good.. Hum..Just sent you an emoji. You have my Katalk as well now. Let me know when you'll be available for your first lesson.

NJ: Tomorrow?

...: Y/N ONNNIIIIIIIIIII!

I quickly look at the end of the alley. Songhee. When I look back at Namjoon, his sunglasses are back on. Got it, nobody should see him talking to a girl.

Me: You should go. Text me the time and the location for your lesson. See you tomorrow Namjoon.

I don't give him time to answer and start running in Songhee's direction before she could come too near and recognize him.

SH: Who was that?

Me: Just Staff.. The question is WHERE were you girl? Were you the one who was supposed to sing with Donghwan? What happened?

SongHee looks so frustrated.

SH: yeah.. I was the one who was supposed to sing.. but out of the blue.. I felt so ill... never happened to me.. I puked so much onni.. so disgusting... Oppa was so panicked.. he wanted to cancel his participation.... if it hadn't been for you...

She starts crying and I hug her. Poor thing.. she's being so sensitive... It was not her fault.

Me: Hey sweetie... don't worry.. Everything went well! It's not your fault! You're just sick...

SH: Yeah but why right now?

Me: maybe the nerves..

Sh: never happened to me before though...

Me: It happens to the best! Don't worry! Is Donghwan still talking the the other man?

Finally her face lit up again.

Sh: YES! I think he's really going to debut... in a rock band!

Me: woua! that's great!

SH: And you know what? It's for one of the biggest Entertainment companies ever! Take a guess!

me: ... no clue... (I look back only to confirm that Namjoon was indeed really gone)

SH: BIG HIT!

Me: Woua seriously? (Try my best to look surprised) But that's awesome!

***Katok***

I received a message on Kakao Talk. I can't help but smile as I read

From Kim Namjoon:

Seonsaengnim (Teacher) ,

See you tomorrow at 3 P.M. at XXXXXXXXXXX, Seoul.

Can't wait!

Have a good night,

Namjoon