XIII - You'll get used to it

POV Namjoon

I kind of dreaded this car ride home with the guys, but we have to have this conversation.

NJ: So guys, reactions?
JN: Well I'm definitely surprised, didn't see that one coming...
HS: Sounds fun though, and it is very innovative
YG: I just hope ARMY will like her, because otherwise they will shred her to pieces...
NJ: That will love her!
TH: How can you be so sure hyung?
NJ: Because the little I've seen of her, she is amazing and has an amazing personality, you will see, you'll adopt her faster than you'll realize! And if ARMY sees how well we treat her, and how well she treats us, they will welcome her open arms!
JK: I hope you're right. She does seem very sweet.
TH: Time will tell I guess...
NJ: I know you guys are skeptical right now, but I truly believe this will work out just fine! And please Yoongi and Taehyung, I know you guys, you are already putting up high walls. But please don't! Not before you give her a chance.

They just nod. Not very enthusiastically, but Y/N will work her magic on them too, I'm sure of it.

We finally arrive and Y/N's SUV arrives at the same time. She gets out and gives me a smile. She is nervous I can tell, and I hope me and the boys will be able to make her enjoy this new world she is stepping into, my world.

Y/N : Wouw now this is impressive ! Who lives in a Condo like this one?
JM: Well obviously we do, but mostly rich CEO, television celebrities, politicians,... you'll have very famous neighbors. We are definitely not the only ones. That's why this is a closed compound, and you can feel safe inside. No fans, no cameras no reporters are allowed.
JK: we live all together in the penthouse, and you'll get the apartment just under ours. There is just one flat per floor.
Y/N : oh gosh ! then it will be huge !
NJ : Let's go see it shall we ?

We arrive at the 8th floor, Y/N's floor. As we open the door, I see her eyes sparkle.

POV Y/N

I've never been a material girl, but gosh this flat is killing me. It is HUGE! I know BigHit wants me to stay here for practical reasons for the show, but do I really need 6 bedrooms, 5 bathrooms and this huge living space? The falt being empty makes it of course even bigger, but I'm sure I'll get lost in here.
The only thing the Flat is already equipped with is the kitchen and its countertop with 2 chairs, and the shelves in the ensuite dressing rooms to every bedroom. This flat is what dreams are made of.

 JN: well the first thing you'll obviously will need to buy is a big dinning table

JN: well the first thing you'll obviously will need to buy is a big dinning table. How are we all supposed to fit in 2 chairs?
JK: And a huge sofa!
NJ: Guys I think the big priority for now will be the bedrooms.

I look at them and feel my eyes getting a a bit wet. They are all too sweet. They obviously already picture themselves spending much time here. Spending time with me. And this warm welcoming feeling, touches me a lot. I don't say anything and just take me phone out to take notes of what they are saying.

YG: Guys all this conversation is asking me hungry! Can't we make a list while we eat?

They all nod and start heading out my apartment door to the elevator to join their floor. I stay back admiring the magnificent view I'll have from my balcony over the Han River. I'm taking in all what's happening to me, when I feel a light pat on my shoulder.

TH: You're coming?
Y/N: Yes! Sure! Thank you for having me!
TH: It's a lot isn't it?
Y/N :Yeah... I'm a bit overwhelmed to be honest..
TH: You'll get used to it!
Y/N : That's what people keep telling me.. how long did it take for you to get used to it?