V- Our

YG: This. Doesn't smell good.

TH: IT WAS NOT ME I SWEAR!

Jimin face palms himself at Taehyungs remark.

Unbothered, Yoongi continues to stare at Namjoon, just as Jin, Hoseok and Jungkook are doing.

HS: I admit... this is not an usual sight...

JK: Is hyung drunk?

Jin: Nope. It's worse, I fear.

Jungkook looks shocked at Jin. The fact that Namjoon entered their apartment literally singing and jumping around with the widest smile ever, was indeed very awkward, but Jungkook knew that Namjoon would never touch drugs!

JK: what do you mean?

Without bothering to answer, Jin and Yoongi shared a glance and approached Namjoon determined to take away the object he was staring so fondly to.

In less than 2 seconds, Namjoon's phone was in Jin's hand, and Yoongi was struggling to hold Namjoon on the couch while Jin, frustrated, tried to understand what was the cause for Namjoon's euphoria.

Jin:... Sonsaengnim? WHo's that?

NJ: Arrg... YOONGI LET ME GO! JIN GIVE IT BACK!

YG: HOSEOK! HELP ME!

Namjoon that had almost escaped Yoongi's embrace got pinned to the couch once more by Heoseok. Jungkook, Taehyung and Jimin jumping on top of them really made it impossible for Namjoon to chase Jin.

Unbothered by all the screams providing by the pile of human beings trying to stay on top of Namjoon without suffocating, Jin repeated his question.

Jin: I'm waiting! Namjoon! Who is that Sonsaengnim?

Finally giving up any attempt to escape, he answered resiliently.

NJ: well... just as the name says, it's my teacher duh!

Jin: what teacher? for what?

NJ: ... English... I've got to improve it!

Jin: And since when do you need a teacher? You're already fluent!

NJ:... not enough! What's wrong in wanting to improve?

Jin: what's wrong? Are you seriously asking what's wrong?

NJ: Yes! What's wrong with you guys?

JK: Hyung... you were really scary... looking at your phone..

HS:... and jumping and dancing all around...

Yg:.. Seriously man.... That smile of yours was really... scary.

Jin: and you say the reason for that... is the fact that you're going to improve your already perfect English?

Jimin:... Oh! I know! Maybe he's not exited about the teaching stuff... but about the teacherrrr!

This time it's Taehyung's turn to face palm himself to the evidence of his best friend's comment. Jungkook suddenly widens his eyes as he understands what his hyungs were suspecting all along!

Regaining supernatural power, Namjoon somehow escapes them and snaps his phone from Jin's hand, as this one continues to wait for a concrete answer.

NJ:.. Y/Nis really only my teacher.. and not even officially yet. I'll see if she's competent enough.. if it's the case.. I can suggest Big Hit to employ her as our official teacher... of the WHOLE group. Not only mine. So stop making movies in your head, will you?

This being said, he turns around and walks to his room pissed off.

JK: But... but that smile on his face... was not only a movie in my head was it?