Sacrilegious Sunday

A/N: Thanks so much. My writing style has changed, it's been two years since I wrote this, after all. I am more mature.  Thank you all so much. @BurntHotWings returns.

                                     °°°

Isen: DAMN BRO. I have no idea what it is, but the vibe today is not it.

Blyke: Agreed.

Remi: I dunno guys. It feels like we haven't talked in like years.

Elaine: It's been a day wtf. It is Sunday.

John: This is the only time I'd agree with these losers but yeah. It feels like it's been forever

Sera: Y'know what that means though, right?

Remi: We finally get a beach episode? 🥺

Sera: No u dumb bitch.

Rei: 🙃

Sera: Woaba Boba, today, 9
1 pm.

Rei: No, my Remi will not be attending with such bad influences.

Claire: You do realise I am all the way in New Bostin, right?

Sera: Just get John to copy a teleportation ability.

John: No. I'm not touching that filthy bitch.

Claire: If anyone is the filthy bitch, it's you.

John: Atleast I don't go to public school. Imagine being poor.

Sera: John you're a Hypocrite. When those two asshats smashed your phone you had to get your FATHER to send you money for a new one.

Isen: ooo

Blyke: ooo

Remi: ooo

Isen: DADDY'S MONEY.

Rei: The only person that is daddy is our lord and savior Jesus. Amen 🙏

Blyke: Kinda kinky~

Arlo: What the fuck.

Sera: All of you better be there. Including you, Claire, and Adrion.

John: No.

                                     °°°

"9 Mango Teas. 50% sugar, less ice, Tapioca Pearls." Sera said as the waitress quickly scribbled.

"Now we just need to wait and then bring them to the park." Rei stepped up beside Seraphina.

"Yeah. It's good that we're all getting along. At first, I was worried that things wouldn't work out." She smiled as her attention was brought back to the waitress bringing her a bag with the drinks and straws.

"Thank you for ordering at Woaba Boba!"

                                     °°°

"I'LL FUCKING KILL YOU, BITCH!" John screamed as Blyke and Isen tried to hold him back.

"IT'S NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU SUCK." Claire yelled at him.

Seraphina turned to Rei with a smile on her face. "I take back every damn thing I said back there."

"Hey, I kinda agree with Remi. When are we going to get a beach episode?" Adrion asked nervously.

"ALL OF YOU NEED JESUS." Arlo slapped both John and Claire on the head. "Dumb bitches."

                                     °°°

Written: January 21st 2022

Published: January 21st 2022