#IsenHealthsInsurance

3rd Person POV

"Woah woah wait John! Calm down!" Seraphina pleaded grabbing John's arm.

"Let. Go." John said in a tone that was kinda scary but Seraphina continued to tighten her grip on his arm.

"I SAID LET GO!" John slapped her hand and she fell to the ground.

"J-John..." Seraphina begun but John interrupted her
"Sorry. I'm going to make Arlo pay for Isens health insurance now."

John tried to politely shut the door because he is a man of culture and not a simp.

He knockd on Isens dorm room.
Isen opened the door but soon regrets his decision.

"Yeah? Who is it-"

BAM

John punched him in the face. "WHERE THE F*CK IS ARLO." He yelled.

"Ouch? What was that for..."

"Oh you know what that was for you little b*stard." John swiftly replied as he steps on Isen

"BLEH" Isen began to cough up blood as some of his ribs broke.

"Hey. What do you think you are doing." A voice called from behind John.

Perfect.... Arlo.

SHWIF

John had knocked Arlo off his balance and uppercutted Arlo as the Hierarchy obsessed bitch fell to the ground.

John than left Arlo to pay for Isens Health Insurance.

A/N

Like Always this is the end  of this chapter. Please don't pressure me to keep updating. It is okay of you give me kind reminders because sometimes I forget but please be kind. Keep in mind that I am a person and I have my own life. I go to school so my schedule is pretty full. If you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments and keep in mind that I read each and every one of your amazing comments!

Written: October 3rd 2020

Published: October 3rd 2020