Elaines Orange Juice 😏😏😏

Seraphina POV

Being friends with John wasn't a difficult thing to do. All you had to do was get Mango Boba with him, but it gets harder when he is so god damn dense.

"Hey, Sera!" John ran up beside me. "So~ what are we doing today?"

"The usual." I said as I grabbed my bag.

"Huh? What is tHe uSuAL?" He walked off campus beside me.

"Woaba Boba???" I raised my eyebrow. "What else would it be?"

"UH.... texting the group chat? We honestly do that alot. So yeah." He smiled.

John stopped in his tracks and spoke again.

"Not that I care about them or anything..."

                                     °°°

I sat beside John in the booth.

"Huh? Are you okay, Sera? You never sit beside me." He squinted as he poked my shoulder. "Is this even the real Seraphina?"

"What can I get for this cute couple today?" A girl with green eyes and blonde hair that was tied up in space buns walked to our table with a note pad.

"Uhm... we aren't-"

"MARINA! Stop harassing our regulars." Aria, a girl with short purple hair, walked out from the back and brought us our Mango Bobas. "I'll take it from here."

As the other girl walked away, John and I stared at eachother with a 'what-the-fuck- just-happened'  face.

"I'm so sorry, she's new here." Aria laughed as she set the orange bubbly drinks on the table. "Uhm, due to that incident, the drinks are on the house!"

"Oh, uh, thank you!" John smiled as she went back to the cash register.

"So," I shifted closer toward John and leaned my head in his shoulder. "Arlo suggested that when we go back to school, we should all hang out at lunch."

"Sera. You're doing it again." He squinted before pushing me over and taking a sip of his drink.

Smack!

John rubbed his head. "Ow, what was that for?"

"That is payback. For being so dense. Damn, denser than spongecake." I smiled out a sigh and crossed my arms. "Seriously, John. When I hit your head it felt hollow. You have no brain."

"Yeah, I know, but you didn't need to hit me THAT hard." He sarcastically rolled his eyes. "But wait, how am I dense?"

"John.... I SWEAR TO G-"

Bing!

"Was that your phone or mine?" John took out his phone and unlocked it.

"Both of ours, I think." I stopped ridiculing him for a moment to check the text I had gotten.

                                     °°°

Elaine: Yay!!!! I made orange juice! Anyone want some?

Blyke: Orange juice is shit.

Arlo: Lainey makes the best orange juice

Remi: Did you just call her Lainey????

Isen: I'd do anything for your orange Juice Elaine 😏😏😏

Cecile: You perverted freak!

John: Lololololol

Sera: John what do you think

John: wut

Sera: Elaine's orange juice. Do you want some?

John: But Sera we're drinking Boba right now. You're literally right beside me-

Isen: OoOoOo Serohn?

Remi: First of all, as the ultimate shipper, it would be Jeraphina, and second of all,
Y'all are with eachother????

Blyke: sus

Arlo: Stop

Blyke: What? What did I do???? Stop what

Arlo: Stop breathing

Cecile: He rlly thought he ate 😐

Isen: Ate and left no crumbs

Isen: Arlo is daddy~ 🤤🤤🤤🤤

Remi: I agree with Cecile. U r a perverted creep

Sera: ^^^

Elaine: Are anyone of you getting orange juice or not? They're freshly squeezed ☹

Isen: Want to know what else is freshly squeezed-

Arlo: STOP. ISEN. STOP.

Remi: And I thought Blyke having a porn collection was bad enough

John: I- we don't talk about blykes porn collection

Cecile: Very disturbing. He sent it to me once and labeled it as info for an article when it was really just hardcore Ddlg and BDSM

Sera: Kinky 😉

John: KAKAKAKAIEOW8WIQIS8WKEJAKAJDW I'M DYING FROM LAUGHTER

Sera: John. I'm right beside you. You didn't  even laugh. You have a straight face.

Remi: 🤨📸

Arlo: Exposed

John: wouldn't be the first time some exposed me. Right Arlo????

Arlo: ...

Arlo: Also, Elaine, I would love some orange juice.

Elaine: Yay!

                                     °°°

A/N oh God this killed me to write-