Must it be Monday?

12:36 PM
                         At school

Seraphina: Has anyone seen John?

PenGod: No of course not. He is a psychotic demon that I don't want anything to do with. Why?

Seraphina: I was gonna ask him about what happened on Saturday. About abilitys and stuff.

PenGod: Seraphina, If I were you I wouldn't ask him. He'll beat you up like he did to me.

Seraphina: What?

PenGod: Crap, I am so dead. John is going to murder me.

Kamehameha: R.i.p *insert coffin dance here*

PenGod: SHUT UP BLYKE. We can't joke about this sh*t! He could murder me!

Clairvoyance: So he has reverted back to his old ways I hear. Pathetic...

Seraphina: O-old ways? What do you mean old ways?

Clairvoyance: Beating up innocent students using that stupid power of his, Being a Tyrant, Brutilizing a fraction of the school single handedly. Shall I go on?

Seraphina: What the f*ck!?

Rei: Yikes

Seraphina: That's it. I'm confronting him.

System: Seraphina has Disconnected
                           12: 39  PM
                    Seraphina's POV
What the hell?!? No that can't be true! Has he been lying to me about not having an ability?

There he is.

3rd Person POV

"John" Seraphina said as John looked at her. "We need to talk."

"Okay? What about?" John replied calmly.

"You lied."

"What? About what? I'd never lie to you, you are my best friend!" John replied trying to stay calm but you could hear a slight panic in his voice.

"I know you have an ability. Claire told me. Why. Why d-did you have to lie to me?" Seraphina said holding back tears.

"Sera? What's do you mean? I'm a cripple!" John said.

"DON'T LIE TO ME JOHN!" Seraphina screamed louder than she expected.

"F-fine I- I-" Tears had become forming in his eyes and memories of the past flashed in his head.

"I have an... ability."  John had finally gotten the words out.

"Explain. Explain EVERYTHING. Why you lied. Why you were a tyrant."

Tyrant

That was a word that had stuck with John for years.

20 minutes later

"I... am a monster" John ended and he finished explaining his past. Tears were already flowing down his face but he tried to hide it as his dark gloomy aura shrouded him.

"J-John I never knew. I'm sorry...." Seraphina begun.

"It was all my fault that this happened you shouldn't be the one who is sorry. I was the sole reason why... they... betrayed me." John said in a quiet voice.

Asslo POV

He what? I- wow his past is so.... dark? Well he had what was coming to him. He has to be in the Hierarchy one way or another. Luckily I was listening outside the door and I recorded it

I end the recording and put my phone in my pocket.

Now to broadcast it through the school. I'll get Isen to help aswell. This will all go as expected. It HAS to.

Written: September 21st 2020
Published: September 21st 2020