Tidal Tuesday (2)

"Yay! We're here!" Remi's eyes glistened with excitement as she jumped onto the sand.

"Okay, head count! Is everyone here?" Rei called out as he clapped his hands.

"I think..?" Blyke said as he scratched his head.

"Wait up!" Claire ran out of the hotel with Adrion and ran towards us while waving her hands frantically in the air.

"Damn, really wished they hadn't got out." I sighed as I pinched my forehead.

Seraphina looked at me for a moment before looking back at the mint green haired girl. "What happened?"

"Well... someone locked us in the hotel room while we were changing and then we had to phone front desk to get us out!" She screamed as she huffed and crossed her arms.

"Oh my God! Who would do that? That's so awful!" I sarcastically gasped.

"John...." Seraphina sighed. "Did you seriously lock them in the fucking hotel room?"

"Noooooo why would I do that?" I smiled as I walked ahead of her.

"Is everyone wearing sunscreen? Y'know, skin cancer kills 7,650 people a year worldwide!" Rei enthusiastically smiled as pretty much everyone ran into the water.

"Shit...." Seraphina groaned. "I forgot to put sunscreen on. I'll just go back to the hotel and-"

"I have sunscreen with me!" I offered as I rummaged through a small beach bag I had with me. I pulled out the blue bottle of sunscreen.

"Here, sit down on the beach chair." I said as I squeezed a dime sized amount on my hand.

"Okay." She smiled to herself silently. "Ah shit! That's cold!"

I massaged it into her smooth soft skin; making sure not to miss any spots. "Hm..."

"Thank you, John.... I appreciate it..." She looked down at the sand as I began to rub it into her shoulders.

"No problem. It's what friends do for eachother." I smiled back to her.

"Ah-" She let out a small whimper. "We should probably uhm.... go into the water with everyone else. I think the sunscreen is on well enough." She coughed awkwardly.

I cupped her face. "A-are you alright? Are you sick? Your face feels.. warm."

"UH! Yep uhm a-okay!" She nervously laughed.

"Yo.... you guys about to kiss right now?" Isen yelled from afar.

"What? I couldn't catch what you said! Sera's face is a little warm so I though she might be sick!" I yelled back.

                                     °°°

I spat sea water out of my mouth and started gagging. "Ew ew ew!"

Adrion burst into laughter. "You should have seen your face right now-"

Remi, Blyke, and Isen were all on the sand. That's when a high pitched scream caught our attention.

"AH! FUCK!" Isen screamed. "HELP!"

"What's wrong?" Seraphina swam to shore before stopping in her tracks.

"HELP! A CRAB HAS MY NIPPLE! SOS."

"Isen. What the actual hell-?" I held back laughter.

Remi pulled out a camera and took a picture which created a very angry reaction from the orange pumpkin haired individual.

"Oh God...." Arlo sighed.

                                     °°°

A/N: If you have any questions or suggestions comment them here: