Nani?!?!?!

John's POV

"If they hurt you tell me. And don't let them send you to any readjustment facilitys." I said as I hugged Seraphina tightly.

"Yeah, I won't. I'll text you lost and I'll keep you updated on what's going on" She said as she pulled away from the hug.

"Okay, good luck!" I smiled as she went over to the taxi with her sister Leilah.

"Love you, bye!" Seraphina said as she closed the taxi door.

Wait... did she just say I love you? No it's Seraphina. Of course she would say that! She says that to everybody right? Right?

I shake my head as I try to stop myself from blushing.

Luckily we have a break from school for a few weeks so that I have all the time I want to talk to Sera.

The next day

John's POV

6 AM

"NANI?!?!?!"  I hear a voice call from down the hallway outside the dormitory.

Suddenly I see the source of the sound.

Isen.

I see Blyke shooting his beams at Isen as he yells "KAMEHAMEHAAAA!"

"WILL YOU TWO BE QUIET?!?" Remi screams as she steps between the two of them.

I laugh a little at the sight and they appear to be shocked.

Blyke POV

What??? He isn't mad? Usually he would be yelling at us or beating us up or something.

Maybe he is getting a redemption arc.

John seems like he would be a pretty cool dude if he would just chill. He was genuinely nice at first but than we used him...

I feel bad I guess. He just wanted to have a normal high school life but we ruined it....

John's POV

"You guys should see your faces!" I jokingly laughed at their shocked expressions and I went back into my dorm and locked the door.

I actually felt happy for a moment. I don't know why.

I felt happy... happy to laugh again after so long.

A/N

Listen I get you all want more chapters of my books but I am trying.

Please. I try. I'm trying...