Chapter 7

Y/N's POV
I walked out of the bathroom and sighed as I looked around the now empty room. Lauren and I talked on the phone for a couple more minutes before she had to go. Her client had showed up early so she had to go. I started cleaning up the room and making sure it looked nice. "I know you enjoyed it." I looked up at the doorway of my room. Camila was standing there with her arms crossed as she looked at me. "That was not okay. I did not consent." I told her. "I'll apologize for that part but I know you liked it." Camila shrugs before walking away.

I shook my head and followed her downstairs towards the kitchen. "What's that smell? It stinks." I speak. "Shit! My eggs!" Camila yells as she runs towards the kitchen and turns off the stove. "You can't cook. Why try?" I asked her. "I was trying to make us something to eat so I could apologize... It didn't go as planned." Camila looks down at the burned eggs and sighed.

"Go sit down. I'll cook us some food." I told her. I hated when people touched my stuff and I liked my kitchen a certain way. "You're so sweet papi." Camila says as she walks past me and runs her hand over my stomach as she took a seat at the island. She put her hand under her chin and watched me as I washed the dirty pan.

"How long have you been messing around with Lauren?" Camila randomly questions. "I don't know what you're talking about." I told her. "You know exactly what and who I'm talking about. You know Lauren with the green eyes, black hair, and nice ass? My best friend." Camila snips. Her voice changing to one of jealousy and anger. "Lauren and I are friends." I refuse to look at her.

"You won't sleep with me but you have no problem sleeping with her?" Camila asks. "She's not married." I shrug my shoulders. "If I wasn't married, you'd give me a chance to finish what I did earlier?" Camila speaks hopefully. "With consent." I sighed as I plate her eggs. I flipped the sausage and turned to Camila. "With consent and more throat." Camila clicks her tongue and points at me. I shook my head and tried not to laugh at her attempt at winking.

"You look like you're trying to poop when you wink." I told her. She let out a laugh and nodded her head. "I can't flirt to save my life." Camila giggles. "I know." I smiled at her. I winked at her and she looks at me with wide eyes and her jaw dropping. "How'd you do that?" Camila asks excitedly. "Just lift you cheek and close your eye at the same time." I told her as I did it again. I turned and took the sausage off the stove.

I turned to give Camila her plate and snort as I see her winking repeatedly. "Stop and eat your food." I tell her as I push the plate towards her. She takes the food and immediately digs in. I sit down and eat my food at the table and groan when Camila moves and sit next to me. "Is Matthew calling today?" Camila asks. "No. He said he won't be calling for a couple of months." I told her. "Did he say why?" She asks again. "He's doing... Stuff." I tried not hurting her feelings. He was married to another woman now.

I watched Camila look over my face and nods her head slowly. She stands up from her seat and leaves the room. I bit my lips before following her, not wanting her to be alone. "Another woman right?" Camila questions as she makes her way towards the guest bedroom. "He told me to tell you that he loves you and that he's building your dream house." I told her. He did say that but he's finished building it and living in it with his other wife. I hated him for hurting such a beautiful woman but my job was to be loyal to him.

"You want to drink tonight?"

+_____________________________________+

Short update and long overdue but I tried. I know y'all wanted an update so I did a quick one before work so I hope y'all enjoyed... Just wait until next update *Smirks*