Chapter 11

Camila sat in Y/N's lap and caressed the back of her neck as they observed the men surrounding them. Camila made sure to keep her hand on Y/N's gun and made sure there was a gun set on the underside of the desk for Y/N just in case things went south. Y/N had her hand on Camila's thigh, lightly caressing it, and the other gripping the gun under her desk. 

"I brought you three in because I truly only trust you guys. I'm going to tell you something and it's not going to leave this room. If I find out it did, your family will receive your body parts. Do you understand me?" Y/N speaks as she looks at the three men. They nodded their head and kept quiet, waiting for her to continue. 

"Malcolm plans to kill me when he comes back. He's started a whole new business in Brazil- our home- and he plans to take all of us out. I need you three to listen and watch all the men that come in and out. Get close to them and listen to what they say, and bring it back to me. I want updates at the end of the day everyday when Malcolm gets here and starting out. I've noticed quite a few men watching me more on their patrols. They're in on it for sure. You do this for me and when I take over after killing Malcolm, I will set you up for life. You could go home and never return to this life. Are you in?" Y/N asks. Camila cocking the gun as she looked at the three men.

"I think one of us should stay with Ms. Cabello at all times. I heard some of the guys talking about taking her to Malcolm but before that, they want to have a go at her. They know that you two have gotten close recently." Marlon speaks. His eyes looking into Y/N's to show that he was serious. (I'll put faces to names at the end of the chapter.)

"There's been a lot of talk lately about how Malcolm paid a hit man to kill you. I know that Camila was never a target in this but he did plan to take her with him when he comes back. He wants her to live in the same house as him and his new wife as their maid." Paulo voices. He had heard over the last couple of weeks what Malcolm had planned but Y/N wasn't an easy person to talk to. 

"What about you, Pablo? What have you heard?" Y/N asks. "Same thing they've been hearing. I'm only doing this because you're a better leader than Malcolm and your energy feels better than his. It's a little more welcoming." Pablo shrugs as he crosses his arms and stares at Y/N. 

Camila lets out a giggle when she realized he's definitely fruity. The way he was leaning on one legs more than the other, popping his hip out a big, and how he talked about her energy. The higher pitched voice didn't help either. Her eyes taking in all three men and how attractive they were but nobody could compete with Y/N. She did have an energy about herself that screamed power and confidence. It was attractive.

"We will only keep the guys we trust and one of you will be with Camila if I am not with her. Malcolm assigned me to protect her so it will be rare that I won't be near her. Only when I am out running business meeting will you step in for me. I'm trusting you guys to keep this quiet and will do right by me. Expect a bonus in your checks. You're free to go." Y/N dismisses the men. They leave the room and Y/N lets out an audible sigh as her shoulders drop. 

Camila turns her body towards Y/N and caresses her jaw. She leaned down and pressed kisses around Y/N's face before she pressed their lips together softly. "We got this. Your problems are now my problems so whatever is bothering you, we'll solve together. Do you know when he'll be here?" Camila asks. Her heart racing at the thought of seeing her husband again. She still loved him but Y/N was the better option. What she heard about Malcolm's plans for her made her stomach hurt and her chest tighten. She knew she lost the man she thought she loved.

Y/N was here and has been there longer than she's been with her husband. Her heart raced with excitement when she just thought of the woman and her heart raced out of fear of her husband. The choice was set. She was getting her woman no matter what got in the way. 

Y/N smiles before she leans forward and presses her lips harder against Camila's moaning softly at the feeling of how soft Camila's lips felt. Her mind clearing of any problems and her body relaxing as she forgot everything but the woman on her lap. 

"He'll be here in three months." Y/N mumbles after they pull away from the kiss. Camila softly tugging on Y/N's ears as a way to help Y/N relax. She had watched Y/N rub her ears when she was sitting at the kitchen table after a long day of working. She guessed it helped her relax and she was happy to see Y/N close her eyes with a small smile on her face. 

"We got this"

*____________________________*

Short I know! but It's 1AM and I gotta work in be up in 5 hours. Let me know what you wanna see next. 

This is Marlon Teixeira 

This is Pablo Morais

This is Paulo Philippe