Chapter 10

The guy above is Patrick and he's gonna be played by Chazz Palminteri. Anyone seen A Bronx Tale? If not, y'all should definitely watch it. It's a good movie.

Y/N sat in the chair as she looked across from the guy that has been 'watching her'. After her interaction with the guy at the mall, Y/N and Camila were told to follow the guy to Patrick Valet's home to talk business. Camila was sitting close to Y/N as she was uncomfortable being in another mob bosses home. 

"Welcome to my home. Would you two like anything to drink or eat?" Patrick smirks as he looked at the two. He knew there was more to them but he wasn't a snitch. "We're fine." Y/N keeps it short as she continues to look at him. "No need to be short with me. I'm not here to harm you or her. I simply would like to talk business with you Y/N Y/L/N. My wife can take Camila and they can wander my home so it's just you and I." Patrick waved his hand and his wife walked into the room and smiled kindly at Camila. Camila hesitated and looked at Y/N but left when Y/N gave her a small smile and nod. 

"I'm loyal to Malcolm so if you're looking to get information, it's not happening." Y/N says as she lifts her head confidently. "I know you'd never betray Malcolm but you should reconsider. I've got information and news from my men that Malcolm has something planned for you when he gets back. Nothing good." Patrick tells Y/N. He watched as her eyes wandered  a little as she took in his words. "How can I believe you're telling the truth?" Y/N questions. Her heart racing as she thinks about how someone could have been in the home when her and Camila had sex. 

"I had someone tap his phone when he was at the night club in Spain. He was on my turf and so anyone on my turf that is in our business is always tracked and monitored until they leave. I just so happen to know your uncle and when Malcolm brought you up, I had to find you. You're very hard working Y/N and very hard to find." Patrick says. "Where's the proof." Y/N clenched her jaw as she grew annoyed with the man. 

"Here" She leaned forward and snatched the phone from Patrick and looked over the pictures of Malcolm sitting with men and talking. "Who are you going to make your second hand?" One of the men on Malcolm's left asked. "I have to get rid of my old second hand. She's gaining too much control and I refuse to lose control of what I built. My men are starting to take orders from her and they stopped doing as I said. She needs to go." Malcolm rubs his face. 

"Let us take care of it. We can make sure she's out of the picture and we can have a little fun with her." The guys start laughing. Malcolm shook his head with a small smile. "I'll handle it." He says before he stands and takes his new wife's hand. Y/N watched as he walked away and she could feel her anger growing. If that's how it was going to be, she's gonna make sure this man has a hard time getting her. 

"You see? I never lie." Patrick crosses his arms and leans back as he smirks at her. "What did you want from me? I've got business to handle elsewhere." Y/N leans back and looks at Patrick with a blank expression. "Simple. I want to help you build your own business and partner with me. You be my spy and get every thing from Malcolm you can and I will handle him. You'd be in debt with me but you can get it paid off fast. I've watched you move product and get by borders with millions. I want you and I want to help you build your empire right next to me. We'll be better than El Chapo. We'll control the elites and everyone around. I'll give you time to think it over. My driver will drive you anywhere you want to go." Patrick dismisses Y/N. 

Time Skip

Camila looked at Y/N as they sat across from each other in the kitchen. Y/N had told all guards to go home for the day. She wanted to see if they'd actually listen to her and they did. She knew who really ran things at this point. "What's going on Y/N/N." Camila knew that it wasn't a joking matter right now and didn't make any comments. 

"Malcolm plans to take me out. He's got a new crew in Spain and he's building from scratch with every penny he built here. He knows he can't come back to the US or they're going to catch him. He's leaving this behind and plans to kill me for control of his men here. Patrick wants me to join him and he wants me to build my own empire under him and we partner. Patrick is going to try kill me when I get to the top with him and he's gonna take over that. I don't know what to do and Patrick wants me to be a spy for him." Y/N looks at Camila. Her eyes filled with worry and anger as she tries figuring out what to do. 

"So you don't do anything for any of them. You silently take over here and if Malcolm comes back, I'll handle him. WE will take over." 

+_____________________+

Camila is in full support?? What do we think is gonna happen next??