Chapter 4

Camila watched as Y/N was telling everyone what they're supposed to do. Her bossy side coming out and it turned her on. She watched from her seat by the pool, looking over her book to watch the Brazilian work and turn her on. "Boys, go get some lunch! Everyone get the fuck out now!" Y/N yelled angrily. "Stupid fucking idiots can't even pay attention! Stop staring at Camila and do your fucking job! I don't pay you guys to eye fuck her! I pay you to do your job and do it without distractions or hesitation!" Camila bit back at moan at the sight of the veins popping out from her neck. "Sorry boss" The other guards spoke in unison. "Get the fuck out of here and don't think about coming back today. Nobody is getting paid for today because you all want to act like horny fucking teenage boys!" Y/N spoke angrily.

She slammed the door when the last guy walked out and she made her way to the pool where Camila was. "You need to get up and go inside. Go put your fucking clothes away or something. You're not going to act all useless and sit around and not lift a finger. You're going to do shit around here too if you want get the money Malcolm send to me for you. You'll earn the shit." Y/N spoke as she pulled Camila up and pushed her towards the house. 

"Why you gotta take their fuck ups out on me? I didn't do shit. All I did was come out here so I could get some Vitamin D." Camila rolled her eyes. "You distracted them from doing their job because you wanted to come out here butt ass naked! Now get your ass inside or I will drag you by your hair." Y/N growled. "You're so sexy when you're pissed off. Take it out on somewhere more... Down south." Camila whispered into Y/N's ear before her lips pressed against her jaw. She moaned when she felt it flex against her lips. 

"Get. In. Side. Now." Y/N gripped Camila's wrist as she had tried to cup her. She didn't want the girl to feel the growing member. "Fine." Camila huffed as she walked away, swaying her hips as she walks into the house. Y/N looked down and shook her head of all the dirty things she wanted to do to the petite woman. "Camila!" Y/N yelled when she heard a glass shatter.

"It wasn't the expensive looking glass that broke! It tried tripping me!" Camila yelled wide eyed. "You're so careless." Y/N mumbled as she started picking up the broken glass that had cost her almost 10 grand. This beach house wasn't Malcolm's and it was irritating that she had to share her getaway house with a woman that tries to seduce her every second of the day. She was surprised her balls haven't fallen off from how blue they were. 

Lauren was gone and wouldn't be back for a month because she's in New York for a case that involved a murder. Y/N was going to have to suck it up and stick to her left hand until the green eyed woman got back. "I'm sorry, I'll buy you a new one." Camila spoke, a robe now tightly wrapped around her. "It's fine." Y/N mumbled. She threw away the pieces and swept up the rest, lifting up Camila and carrying her to the couch since she wasn't wearing shoes to protect her feet from shards of glass that she may have missed. 

Camila kept her arms around Y/N and pulled the girl on top of her. "Lauren isn't here to take care of your needs so use me. Take all that anger out on me." Camila moaned as she felt Y/N member press against her thigh. "I'm only going to tell you one more time and you better listen very fucking clear. I will not fuck you while your husband is in another country trying to keep out of jail. I am only hear to protect you so I can get my money and get out of here. I don't care about what happens to you after. Now stop and let me do my job." Y/N spat as she stood up and walked out of the living room. 

Camila watched with a hurt expression on her face. She wasn't expecting a response like that but she kind of deserved it. She was sexually frustrating the girl so she could get her way and it just back fired on her. She quickly covered up her hurt expression when she seen Malcolm was calling her. She put on a fake smile and answered the phone as Y/N stood in the kitchen, listening to the conversation.

Her anger long gone after she thought about what she had said to Camila. She didn't mean it and she would apologize later. She would most likely make it up to her after making sure it was okay with Malcolm. She had to set up a schedule and give it Malcolm so he knew what she was doing every day and at what time. She also didn't want one of the guys to try rat her out and Malcolm lose his trust in her. 

"Okay, bye daddy." Camila mumbled. Y/N took the phone from the girl and placed it in her pocket. "Dinner will be here in 45 minutes." Y/N said before walking up the stairs. Camila watched the girl with a frown, getting up as well so she could shower and put on clothes. She felt bad for how much teasing she's done and decided to try and make it up to her...